"Midnight."

.

Wallter's POV:

Wallter opened his eyes, he immediately sat up and was panting heavily. He looked around, not seeing Pest. The challenge memories flashed through him, remembering Pest betrayed him. But, something was off about Pest. Wallter sighed as he stood up from the bed and went to the door. "Don't go yet." Patrick says on Wallter's room speaker. ".. Why not?" Wallter asked. "Just take a rest first. You're quiet exhausted and the others are now asleep." Patrick lied. "I see.." Wallter muttered. Wallter then went back to his bed and sat on it. The bed quietly creaks as he weighed down on the bed.

Meanwhile;

"Good morning, everyone!" Patrick greeted. "It's midnight." Lampert corrected as Patrick's smile faltered slightly. "Anyways! I will give you guys a chance since there was four of you dead!" Patrick giggled as Poob felt uneasy and a hint of familiarity. "Wait! Wut do u mean??" Poob asked as Patrick gave them a jar, papers and pens. "You guys need to pass the jar once you all made your decision!" Patrick says as he paused. "The ones who are dead are.. Pest, Pilby, Spud and Fleshcousin." Patrick counted. "Two contestants will be voted and comes back to life." Patrick added. Poob then thought of their decision and wrote it down, the same with the others. They all passed the jar and gave it to Patrick. Patrick shook the jar and took out a paper. "Pest!" He yelled out. "And.. Pilby." Patrick says as he snapped his fingers.

Pilby then fell on Mach's lap. "Pilby!.." Mach then hugged the scared caterpillar. "Wha- Split!- Why..-" Pilby muttered out, afraid. "What's wrong?" Mach asked as Pilby stood quiet. "..I don't trust patrick.. :0(" Pilby replied, pulling back from the hug. "But.. I'm good..! :0)" Pilby weakly smiled, Mach nodded and was still worried. "That's good.. I was worried for you." Mach commented with a sigh. "Anyways.. Wait.. Where's DrRETRO?" Mach mentioned as Pilby realized it. "Huh.. You're kinda right.."

"What the hell?!" Pest shouted as Poob smiled widely "Pestie!!" "Don't. Even. Think about it." Pest hissed. "Awh.. But i voted 4 u! Jus one hug! :3" Poob replied back, Pest thought a bit. ".. Fine." Pest says as Poob hugged him happily. "Soo.. Wus it fun??" Poob asked as Pest sighed. "It wasn't." Pest replied back. "Goodie!" Poob happily replied and paused a bit "Oh! Not goodie! :[" "Took you a while to realize." Pest rolled his eyes at Poob's stupidity. "Rood! >:[" Poob frowned even further. "Whatever. Anyways, can we go to bed now?!" Pest looked at Patrick. "Mmm.. Sure!" Patrick clapped his hands, letting them sleep with their partners like usual.

Pest and Wallter's POV:
Pest fell from the bed, Wallter eyes widened into seeing Pest randomly appearing in the room. "How..?-" Wallter muttered as his face then slightly hardened. "So, you're back?" Wallter commented, feeling bitter. "Well- Yeah?.." Pest replied back. "Oh, look! We obviously needed to betray each other!" Pest raised his voice. "And you expected me to feel all friendly after that?" Wallter replied back, keeping his tone low. "You would feel the same if i did what you did, correct?" Wallter commented, Pest grumbled as he kept his feet on the bed. "Though, we will still work as a partner, since you're okay and all. I suppose.." "Was that sarcasm?" Pest commented. "Why? Can't take a single sarcasm? My, have you gone soft?" Wallter's voice fell to a sweet mockery. "..Urgh.. Shut it." Pest hissed. "Hm." Wallter hummed. "Anyways! Patrick is hiding something." Pest spoke up, Wallter looked at him, curious. "Is that so?" "Yeah-" Pest words got trailed off as the speaker went on. "Hello, hello! Pest.. Can we talk? Wallter, you'll sleep on Poob and Mark's room for a while!" Patrick cheerfully says his words but it slowly fell like a menacing tone. "Uh.. I see.." Wallter says as he walked out of the room. "The room's is on the left." Patrick telepathically says. "..Alright." Wallter replied as he went to the left. He knocked on the door and waited for an answer.