Kim Taehyung

A Love That Can't Ignore

Chapter - 1

Y/n POV

As I stepped into the office, I couldn't help but feel nervous. It was my first day working here as the secretary for the CEO of the company, who was rumored to be a very demanding and strict boss.

I took a deep sigh before made my way to the reception area, my heart was fluttering with anxiety and anticipation.

Y/n: Hello..

The receptionist looked up from her desk and greeted me with a warm smile.
Receptionist: Good morning.
she said kindly
Receptionist: How can I help you?

Y/n: Can you tell me on which floor is the CEO's office?

Receptionist: It's on the top floor, you can take the elevator to reach there.

You thanked the lady with a warm smile and then the she asked

Receptionist: You must be Mr.Kim's new secretary. Right?

Y/n: Yeah, that's right..

The receptionist offered you a supportive smile and said

Receptionist: Best of luck. Mr. Kim can be quite demanding, but I'm sure you'll do great..

Y/n: Thanks

You smiled her back and went from there.

As I entered his office , I was taken aback by the sight of a tall, handsome man standing in front of a table. His hair was a medium length hairstyle and his eyes were deep, piercing the soul. He wore a tailored suit that hugged his body.

Y/n: May I come in, Sir?

The man at the table turned to look at you, his deep ocean eyes meeting yours. He was unquestionably handsome. He observed you for a moment before replying

??: Yes, come in

As I approached him, my heart raced and my cheeks flushed. I couldn't believe I was going to be working closely with such a handsome man.

"OH!!GOD, Y/n!! Focus!! Focus!! He's your BOSS!!"

I was mentally slapped my face for thinking this.

I tried to compose myself as I introduced myself, my voice was shaky.

He stood there silently, his dark eyes studying me up and down. I could feel his eyes undressing me, making me feel both nervous and excited at the same time..

Y/n: Hello, Mr.Kim. I'm Kang Y/n, the new secretary. (You bowed to him)

He didn't break his silence, simply nodding in response. I could sense his authority and power seeping through every word as he spoke.

Mr.Kim: I expect perfection from my secretary.

he said in a stern tone

Mr.Kim: Do you think you can handle it?
Y/n nodded confidently

Mr.Kim: Ms.Y/n use words

His deep voice is enough to make me feel uncontrollably nervous.

Y/n: Y-yes..Mr.Kim.. I'll try my best

He nodded then call his manager Mr.Lee and told him to took me to my desk.

Mr.Lee led me to my desk, which was directly outside of Mr.Kim's office, and instructed me on my duties.