Chapter 9 : Torment & Escape

AN: Heads up for Mature scene and you can just skip that if you want. I'll mark the beginning and end with a *. It's really just the first part. All you need to know is Nerissa got a rude awakening and was raped. Now, on with the story...

Nissa dozed, frowning and wriggling in her chain. The uncomfortable position and constant nightmares didn't help, as her shackled muscles heavily protested. Just as she managed to find a gap in the turmoil, she was pulled out rudely.

SLAP!

Nissa's tiny body jerked sideways, jolting her awake. Her body shuddered weakly from the force of the blow, as a wave of pain overtook her. She panted through her worn out lungs and abused windpipe.

A large hand grabbed her face, tilting her head up to meet his cruel red eyes. Nissa eyes flashed in panic as she trashed to get away from the large body and wandering hands.

It was the guard from that night, now visiting every night. He had attempted to have his way with her more than once. Thankfully he would be usually interrupted, but not without throwing a taunt her way. But it was morning, Nissa realized,squinting at the clock, so why was he here?

*(AN: Here's where i decide to start it. You can skip this part if you want and go to the second segment.)

Her musings were interrupted as she was shoved into the wall, over and over again, and her head hung limply in pain. But her spirit wasn't entirely extinguished. As he grabbed the sides of her face. She was forced to look at him with a heated snarl.

"Ass," she muttered. Yup. She had picked up some curse words in her time here.

In response he forced her mouth to his. She pursed her lips. He grinned against her skin and punched her injured abdomen, eliciting an open gasp of pain. He used the opportunity to shove his tongue down her sore throat, kissing her roughly. Her limbs we restrained, unable to push him away. Tears rolled down her cheeks.

The forced kiss was going on too long. Nissa was unable to breath! She kicked with all the strength of a newborn. At last he pulled away with goofy satisfaction as she gasped for breath.

" Finally putting that dirty mouth to good use, though I can think of a better use..." he leered at her. He nodded to the two men behind him, who were pretending to have not noticed that display. They went to unchain her limbs suddenly causing her to fall right into the guard's eager hands. He cupped her waist pulling her up against him, uncaring of her struggle to get away. He pushed her face against his chest as she screamed.

"There we go" he muttered approvingly as her yells were muffled. The two men tied her hands behind her back as she wiggled in his grip.

He pulled her impossibly close, and Nerissa felt her young fragile ribs about to break. She thrust her knee right between his legs and struck nuts.

He yowled in pain, releasing Nissa as she scrambled to get away. But when she turned to run, the two men stood tall pushing her backward to the guard.

He grabbed her by the hair, growling. Nerissa yelped. He yanked her back taut against him , her back to his front. She felt his hard form against her and bit back a sob. She had a feeling this would happen. She had to be stronger than this, but knew the next few hours would be unbearable and scar her for life.

Stay strong till you escape, she reminded herself. She could fall apart later.

The guard pawed at her front, biting and kissing her neck as she squirmed. But there was no escaping his grasp. She was trapped, and she hated it.