45. Ashleel Gaane!!

⚠️⚠️Triggered warning for the traumatizing scene that unfolds in the chapter, those who are not comfortable are suggested to not read because I will not tolerate anything against them even after many warnings given in the start⚠️⚠️

10 am:

"What's the progress?" There he was, the Black Devil, demanding details of his new obsession. Sitting in his office, basking in his own glory, he gazed out the window at the new construction site.

"Sir," a guard bowed, handing him a photo of a couple seen on a hilltop, eating Maggie and laughing. It made him clench his jaw.

"She was stubborn. How could she ever obey me?" he muttered, a slick smirk spreading across his face. Taking a lighter from his pocket, he ignited the edge of the photo, watching it burn slowly, his hatred evident for the man smiling at the lady.

"Call Vikram," he said, looking at the guard, who bowed with stiff posture. The room's atmosphere was disturbingly silent. Nodding, the guard walked away with a meek, "Yes, sir."

"You like to whore around even after my warnings. I'll erase that bastard from your life, babe," he muttered with a dark, possessive glint in his eyes, staring at the picture on his desk.

A knock resonated through the room. A man in his thirties entered, causing the Black Devil to turn, his face devoid of emotion. "How long must we wait for the consignment to be dispatched? This is the second delay. Who was the man?" he growled at Vikram.

A week earlier, the consignment met with an accident where a group of men destroyed the vehicles, rescuing a batch of girls being trafficked to Gulf countries. This incident only unleashed his wrath, leading him to kill all the men involved in the mission.

"We need to prepare a new batch, but it's becoming difficult with the increased involvement of the White Devil and her men," said Vikram, second in command.

"What's wrong with your men? Can't they follow orders? They're not like you, who slept with the White Devil's best friend before killing her. I'm proud of you, my half-brother, for giving me that moment of pride and gifting me a whore," the Black Devil laughed, while Vikram clenched his fists, gritting his teeth. He hated being called a half-brother.