Blame game

The derogatory remark was not at all acceptable but i'm glad sejal took her stand she flipped my hand and went straight to Aishwarya and slapped her so hard that our juniors also asked us if someone got beaten up. "I will not tolerate this type of shit did you understand?" Sejal shrieked. The slap was so tight that sejal's finger imprinted on her face, her eyes were boiling red from the anger. We left the classroom after sejal and went to computer lab because it was the only place we could think of . We three barged into the room and grabbed the chair "bro what in the world did i heard?" Nidhi asked "i know Aishwarya is from same school as Aadarsh's gang she must be knowing something usne aise hi nahi kaha hai" pinky said "i don't think so, it was clearly a provocation which eventually worked on herself only" i said to them apparently sejal went straight out of the college where she met Mihir and also told him everything about the situation. A day after Aadarsh came to the college and shove the door of the classroom in which Aishwarya was practising "come with me right now" Aadarsh yelled but Aishwarya was  constantly staring at him "didn't you hear me? I said come with me downstairs or else i'll create a havoc" he screamed from top of his lungs "Aadarsh" Aishwarya flinched grabbing his shirt "don't dare to touch me" Aadarsh flicked. Everybody from the college got assembled to watch the drama. "Meri baat sunlo Aadarsh let me clear first" Aishwarya tried to explain in tearful voice "no need! You know how much protective i am when it comes to friends and especially for sejal, they are everything to me now come down and apologise."Adarsh said rushing off downstairs.
This was the first time i caught a sight of him on something like this. I don't what happened downstairs since me and friends busy preparing notes. But i really observed him taking care of sejal and never leaving her side again. He attended all the lectures which sejal attended and use to leave along with her.

Finally the day was here, the day of festival!!! Whole fest was divided into two parts, first day it was more of western style such as academic activities following by a concert at the end. the second day was more like a traditional setup, the lights, decoration and stage arrangements were not less than a wedding party. All the students were told to wear a lehenga or a saree. Consequently we had a concert on the first day.
All the participants were called early and lined up according to there performance. Mine speech was on second last number so i was quite relaxed about it. Everybody was having fun there were stalls setup for the games and food. "Everything is perfect isn't it" swanan (my classmate) said to us "really it is" i said "should we do a photoshoot? Let's go near the pool decorations there is quite admirable" Swanan said " I can't actually i have to deliver speech on the stage" i said to him "what is going on" Aadithya interrupted "kuch bhi toh nahi aap dono baat karo mein aya" swanan said leaving both of us alone. As we were having a conversation "dekh dekh woh log saath mein hai!" Aadarsh said to Mihir "last year se inka kuch chalra hai but i am not sure because nothing was official but for sure they use to like each other, poore class ko pata hai ki Aadithya like karta hai or Saanjh bhi shayad, i mean you can clearly see in their eyes especially of Saanjh the way she looks at him" Mihir said pointing at us "pehle mujhse dushmani or ab yeh? Saanjh tumhe bahot mehenga padega" Aadarsh murmured clenching his fist. He turned red as his breathing intensified "bhai all cool? Kya hora hai tujhe?" Mihir asked Aadarsh "itna pyaar hai agar toh ab Aadithya ko show karna hoga!" Aadarsh said to Mihir by grabbing his shoes and throwing it towards Aadithya but somehow Aadithya bounced it by pushing me into the pool out of his hand as both of us were standing close to the pool area Saanjh directly plummeted into the pool. By the time Saanjh roll call began on the stage for the speech. "Help ughh I don't know how to swim Aadithya" i said while getting choked while quivering inside the water. As seconds passed by she started drowning but all Aadithya was doing was yearning for the help "mera haath pakdo Saanjh, anyone help me please she fell into the pool" he shouted after 2 seconds later "what the fuck" Aadarsh dives into the pool yelling at Aadithya. Aadarsh grabbed my waist and swiftly pulled me into his arms. He holded me with one hand while tugging my hair behind my neck with another hand. "Don't worry you are safe! Just calm down i got you" he whispered into my ear "i will never forgive you for this" i said to him breathing heavily. Everyone gathered around the pool while both of my friends gave me the jacket "are you okay? I almost died seeing you like this" Aadithya said to me "oh shut up, she was dying infront you and all you could do was shouting?" Aadarsh screamed at Aadithya. "Tera speech nikal gaya!" Pinky murmured "but how my name was on second last number" i asked pinky "koi nahi you just focus on yourself now" Nidhi said to me "Vivek how is this possible? You just showed me the list and my name was on second last number?" I intrigued "you should care about your man who's not even bothered to save you" Aadarsh said to me "idiot" I yelled at Aadarsh by slapping him on his face "don't show me your face ever again" i said furiously "you better learn how to treat people" Aadithya taunted Aadarsh "tujhe toh mein" Aadarsh pulsed his jaw "calm down let's go back first" mihir Whispers to Aadarsh. " Saanjh that slap was personal, it wasn't needed afterall he saved you" Nidhi advised me while dropping me home "Aadarsh chill, she hit you out of anger because you pushed her into the pool" Mihir said to Aadarsh "oh shut up buddy, I didn't pushed her by myself all i did was thrown your shoes at Aadithya. He was the one who dodged it and pushed her into the pool. And after all of that he was just standing there like a clown! What if i was not present at that moment she would have died!" Aadarsh fumed at Mihir "so are you upset about the fact that he didn't jumped in the pool to rescue her?" Mihir intrigued "no, i am upset about how she still trust him! Did she really love him that much?" Aadarsh questioned Mihir "what are you gonna do about it?" Mihir asked Aadarsh "obviously i will try to find out!" Aadarsh replied.