Delusional

Day 2 of the fest. Everything was shimmering, the glass stage, shiny curtains hung with the lanterns and string lights which were adding to the glow and lastly a white chandelier on the centre which enhanced the overall decor of the fest. Every student was in traditional dress. Most of the girls were wearing sarees and boys were slaying in Kurta pyjama. I wore a plain silk saree with deep neck golden embroidered blouse.

Everyone seems to have chill and having fun

Everyone seems to have chill and having fun. Pinky and i got some food for ourselves and joined in the group chit chat "kya hua tha kal Saanjh? Waise Aadarsh was right because technically Aadithya didn't even bothered to jump in to rescue you?!" Swanan said loudly to me "Ahh, Aadarsh is not a kid jo usko ab mein thank you bolu!" I said to Swanan "bolna toh chaiye, i think you should sort out with him after all he's your classmate!" Himanshu interrupted "no! After what he did with Aadithya? There is no point of apology" I said furiously.

"Please Aadarsh how many times do i need to apologise? Look at me atleast" Aishwarya said to Aadarsh "you exactly know what sejal means to me? Still you passed that comment knowingly that how sensitive i am for her?" Aadarsh argued to Aishwarya "that is my problem! Sejal and me are from same class we met you on same day everything i did in school and now was just to get your attention" Aishwarya exclaimed "you will never have my attention Aishwarya! You know no matter how much i hate everyone but still i cannot hate them as much as i hate you. Toh attention seeking band karo!" Aadarsh screamed "Aadarsh no please, i will do anything to make it up for you please" Aishwarya said holding his hands "call everyone who was present in the room when you passed that derogatory remark!" Aadarsh ordered. Aishwarya called all of us to present in the garden area. As per the call we three went near the parking area. As soon as we reached the location i saw Aadarsh standing leaning against the wall wearing black embroidered Kurta with silver kada and chain. Along with black watch

"Look, they all are here!" Aishwarya yelled pointing at us

"Look, they all are here!" Aishwarya yelled pointing at us. As our My eyes met, his gaze deepened as if his eyes were travelling all over my body from head to toe "Aadarsh!!" Aishwarya flicked his hand "so, tumhe apologise karna tha na" Aadarsh asked Aishwarya "yes bolo" Aishwarya replied "kneel down!" Aadarsh instructed "what? What kind of punishment is this?" Aishwarya asked hesitatingly "i am not answerable to anyone Aishwarya! I said kneel down to sejal right now infront of them!" Aadarsh sream "Aadarsh what is this?" Sejal asked "shut up! Come on kneel down!" He indignantly said to Aishwarya "we are not interested in this kind of nonsense so we will like to leave" i said infuriatingly "did I asked your opinion Miss Saanjh?" Aadarsh said to me as he stepped forward to speak to me Aishwarya kneel down to the ground " i am sorry sejal" she murmured sobbing heavily "sejal do whatever you want or tum chalo mere sath" Aadarsh said clasping my arms "Aadarsh what you did was really rude apologise to her" i said annoyingly "tumhe kisi or ki tension nahi apni tension leni chaiye" he said leaning me against the pole "meine kuch nahi kiya" i whispered as his head was leaning towards me. He came so close that i had to tilt my face to control myself. "I know tum Aadithya ko pasand karti ho isliye shayad aaj woh tumhe propose bhi karne wala hai!" He said looking into my eyes " what why will he tell you about this?" I asked him "out of frustration obviously he couldn't bear to see that I jumped to save you, that is why!" Aadarsh said to me. "Cut this rubbish and leave me" i said flicking my hand out of his. We all left the location and went back to the party where everybody was enjoying. Everything Aadarsh told me about Aadithya was ringing in my head and I could not believe what the truth is because from last year Aadithya use to like me but i was so much at denial but slowly even i started getting involved in the matter even previously i thought of confronting him although i always knew he liked me from the very beginning and somewhere through my actions even he got to knew that i am interested in him too but we never had any conversation regarding it. "What are you thinking? Is it about Aadithya?" Nidhi asked me "ya i mean what happened yesterday was not commendable but everyone in the class knows humare baare mein i think mujhe Aadithya se confront karna chaiye ab" i said to Nidhi.

After a while our host announced that there will be a game of dance where everybody will be given a name on a paper slips around 15 times and each time you need to pair with the partner whose name written on it for a specific time and exchange the slips for a proof and by the end who will have exactly 15 slips will win the challenge, so everybody was excited after all it was an ice breaking game. Swanan as usual planned to record everything in a live video which was constantly streaming on his channel. Everybody was dancing their heads off some of them got to dance with their exes some with their crushes but my eyes were constantly searching for Aadithya after all i could not able to see him till now. Some of them told that they have seen him in food counter, some said near the DJ, some said he's with seniors but I didn't knew exactly where is he. After my 10th round finally i got his name written on a paper and we were told to interchange our dance partners within few minutes so, everyone was rushing in between "oh tum yaha ho? Come on dance with me" Mihir said "no, actually i got Aadithya's name so mein uske sath dance karungi" i said furiously "woh? Woh toh upstairs hai" Mihir replied "what upstairs, acha mein leke aati hu usko" i said to Mihir. "Kya hua bhai?" Aadarsh asked Mihir "Saanjh ka naam aya tha but she said woh Aadithya ke sath dance karegi!" Mihir said to Aadarsh "aise kaise chalo sab" Aadarsh took Mihir's hand and followed me. Since Siddharth was a DJ and he followed Aadarsh so music was paused for a minute, watching him leaving the show everyone else also followed him.

__________________________________
Are you liking the story so far? If yes keep supporting me.