Revelation

Searching for Aadithya i came up to the 3rd floor but he was not there, here Mihir and Aadarsh was constantly calling me out "Saanjh ruko toh we were also coming up na" Mihir said breathing heavily "kidhar hai Aadithya? You said upstairs hai?" I asked Mihir "uska assistant nahi hu, mein jab facewash karke neeche ara tha tab woh locker ke pass tha 4th floor pe" Mihir said "kya? Par abhi toh lights shut off hai" Aadarsh said to Mihir till then we could hear that everyone was coming behind us "chalo 4th pe sab oopar aare hai!!" I whispered "let me put on a flashlight atleast" Mihir murmured "kya haina sabko lagega hum aaye hi nahi upstairs kyu ki yaha 4th floor pe toh Andhera hai" i said facing both of them "slide down i said!" Someone screamed from inside the room. "Shhhh koi hai!" Mihir said putting finger on his lips. Both of them started creeping in to towards the room. "Mujhe darr lagra hai yaar chalo neeche!" I shouted as soon as we up roached the room Mihir slammed the door to catch them but it was none other that Aadithya, he was making out with Minal (his seatmate)  "what the fuck" Mihir screamed covering himself behind me and hearing to him everyone else came up towards the room. Aadithya immediately startled whereas Minal tried to hide behind his back "break news! Aadithya is caught red handed with Minal" Swanan said revealing him in the video. "What in the world? If there was Saanjh present there I would have understand but what are you doing?" My classmate said laughing out loud. Everybody started looking at me for a reaction but I was too stunned by their act that i could not able to respond. "Saanjh, let's go" Nidhi said patting me lightly. i know that there was not any commitment between us or any kind of relationship in between but still i felt betrayed, i felt cheated. Since past year he has been vocal about his feelings but suddenly what turned him off. No matter how much i controlled myself but still i started whimpering because of which the paper note fell out of my hand "Saanjh this is not what you are thinking, i will explain everything to you ha? Mera naam tumhare paper pe aya hai?" Aadithya said  grabbing my hand as he leaned over me. Aadarsh immediately snatched Mihir's paper of my name and flinched Aadithya's hands "par Saanjh ka naam mere paper pe aya hai toh mere sath chalegi woh, you continue on" Aadarsh said holding my hands. He took me with him to the ground portion. "Tumhe dance nahi karna hai theek hai par uske saamne acting kar sakti ho?" He whispered in my ears. "Saanjh you should dance with Aadarsh tumhe aise dikhana chaiye ki tumhe koi fark nahi padhra hai" pinky said in my ear. After consoling me both of my friends went back to their partners. While i remained with Aadarsh as Aadithya was constantly gazing at me in anger. Aadarsh  clasped my waist with his one arm while another held my hands. I could see Aadithya standing beside us from the corner of my eyes "kya mein acting karungi toh usko bhi yahi takleef hogi jaisi mujhe hori hai?" I muttered "Zaroor hogi!" Aadarsh said in soft voice. I immediately pulled myself and kissed him on his cheeks while my tears flowing down my face as soon as i closed my eyes to kiss him. His face was warm while his hands steadily rubbing on my back as if he was assuring me that everything is alright. Everything i felt before was too extreme for me to realise but what is happening to me now is really uncomfortable. It just felt right at the moment. The song slowed down, the lights got dimmed it felt like time had stopped for a moment. It was definitely the moment to be remember. Finally after a few seconds I back off but his eyes were still looking at mine. I immediately averted my eyes from looking at him "ab shayad woh yeh toh bhool jaayega ki usne tumhare sath kya kiya tha, par yeh nahi bhool paayega ki tumne aaj uske sath kya kiya" Aadarsh said to me while rubbing my tears off my face. "Mujhe jana chaiye" I said to him and immediately ran back to my friends "pinky, Nidhi let's go" I called them "kya hua abhi toh tu Aadarsh ke sath dance kar rahi thi?" Nidhi asked "ha par ab ghar jana hai" I replied it was a Friday night so we got Two days off from the college. I was really upset after everything that happened with me even on concert day i fell into the pool which eventually worsened my day. But even after having a backlashes both of the following days I could feel something inside me and that something was "butterflies" you know you're cooked when life gives you moments like this where at one instance you're upset about something and the next moment you're anxious but excited and that's the worst feeling you can feel. I was so nervous about how will i react to Aadithya but at the same time i was anxious about being in a class with Aadarsh.

Monday morning it was, a very beautiful day although it was monsoon but especially that day sun was shining brightly. As usual i went at the college gate and called pinky to reach fast because obviously i was too shy to look at Aadarsh so i had planned to avoid him for a whole day, weeks maybe for a month. After a while pinky came and we straight went to the practical room for our practicals of physics.
As the practical began everybody else entered the lab except Aadarsh, Mihir and Siddharth. "Kya hua kisi ka wait kar rahi ho?" Mam asked to me "no Mam i was just" I replied "then, began with the countings" she said to me "Are you waiting for Aadarsh?" Pinky asked poking her finger at my elbow "obviously not, why will i wait for him?" I asked her back "because you are constantly looking outside of the lab" she said to me. Soon we were done with the practicals so we went back to our classroom. We all were noting down the readings when suddenly one our senior 'Avi' barged into the room. "Shaan kaha hai?" He screamed "shaan?" "I saw him in the canteen" "where is he?" "What happened?" Everyone started talking "let him know that i was searching for him. Or agar mil gaya na toh zinda nahi bachega!" Avi screamed infront of the whole class. "Hey guys online check karo swanan has put something, it says Shaan's only girlfriend got harassed by respected Senior Avi!"