A Chance

"Saanjh Mehra" principal called out my name "are you listening to me? come into my office right now" he said me and twenty others were told to stop by the office and as soon as we entered he threw chalk on each of us "what were you guys thinking before going there? Attending such parties do you even know what actually happened in there?" He shouted "sir we didn't even entered inside they invited us we didn't even know what happened" pinky said "somebody's inappropriate pictures got leaked and you guys don't even know?" He questioned "what no sir that's not possible" one of our classmate said "we have setup a committee to look into this matter" principal said to us "sir but you can't rusticate us like this?" I asked "Saanjh i know but you guys have to cooperate with us till then all of you are going to shift with engineering batch" principal said furiously. After all the discussion we are asked to either leave the college or shift ourselves to Engineering department. All of the students including engineering batch and the so called group of bullies were also removed from their original classrooms and they were also shifted to same class as us. It wasn't easy for us to handle the situation which is extremely frustrating i mean who wants to get removed from your own classrooms. I was immensely disappointed with the situation but it wasn't really in my control after laying on bed for two days I finally got the courage to face everyone and take the lectures right from the beginning but deep inside i was furious about what i stumbled across in the party and who is the girl and what kind of pictures are getting leaked? All those questions were roaming around my head but one thing i knew that i will find out who is the one who got me here and every other student who is genuinely working hard on themselves. I got ready for the college although it supposed to be our fourth day of the new semester but hypothetically it was first. I chose a pink strappy crop top with narrow shoulder straps and long gently flared skirt covered with drawstring. After reaching to the college entrance i called nidhi "hey, are you in the classroom?" I asked "no Saanjh i am in auditorium" she said "can you please come with me to my classroom" i asked "ya why not, wait a minute" she said. It was extremely awkward for me to get in the new classroom. Nidhi helped me as she accompanied me to the classroom "chal bye" she said "ha thank you" i screamed as she was in a hurry. As expected the classroom was empty except some bags were kept on the bench near the window so i sat on the next bench. Soon after that everyone started entering but the students i was eagerly waiting for was still missing. Pinky and other classmates of mine was also came but Aadarsh and his group was not present. We had our first class of organic chemistry after which we got a short break of 20 minutes so pinky decided to go downstairs in the canteen to bring something to eat and i stayed in the class because i had to fill the water bottle. I was filling it till then that girl from yesterday's party who poured water on Aadarsh came and stood behind me for emptying her locker "umm hey aren't you supposed to be in our classroom, i saw you at the party yesterday" i asked "no, I'm leaving from here and after what happened yesterday. i would say stay cautious because of the people around you are not safe" she said fearfully "what kind of people are scaring you Miss Natasha" Aadarsh said standing behind me "nothing, Aadarsh i was just saying that" Natasha said "saying what? And yeh tumne poore college mein kyaa failaya that i was with you last night?" Aadarsh asked " Tum nahi par tumhari so called bestfriend toh thi" she said furiously. Aadarsh grabbed my water bottle and splashed it on her face "just shut up" he said infuriatingly "Aadarsh what the hell you hand is bleeding" his friend said. Aadarsh was continuously crushing the bottle because of which cap's pointy tip got immersed into his hand. I was completely speechless by the situation. Soon after Natasha left sobbing i looked at him to shout but his red eyes looking into mine numb me for a second. His amber eyes, thick and long lashes, his moist lower lashes were clearly indicating that he has cried before coming here. "Tumhe kuch bolna hai Saanjh" he asked it took me a second to comeback to gather up the senses "umm hmm meri water bottle" i said pointing towards it "ab toh daag lag gaya" he said "lagadiya tumne!" I said leaving from there. Pinky brought noodles which we really enjoyed and right after we attended our next class. After i came back home I really couldn't able to digest the fact that i had such a moment with Aadarsh Agnihotri "did i just saw the rudest guy crying because of his own behaviour and why did Natasha left the college?". My phone started ringing constantly as if there's a war started I picked up the phone to check out and the very first message was "Aadarsh Agnihotri was with Natasha last night and one of the guy spotted them coming out from the staircase area"
The other notification said that "maybe Aadarsh is the reason behind Natasha's leaked images" i was shook for a minute is this the reason why Aadarsh splashed the water on Natasha while she was leaving or maybe she's getting forced to leave the college. The situation was not less than a movie trust me. I immediately went to the principal office to tell him about the whole situation maybe this could be my last chance to go back to my class but unfortunately Aadarsh was already seating infront him which made me step back for a second but them I gathered up the courage "ya Saanjh is there anything you need to say?" Principal asked while Aadarsh was constantly staring at me " sir actually I found the person who can be behind all this" i said hesitatingly "who?" He asked " none other than Aadarsh Agnihotri, he is the one who was with Natasha all the time. She also spattered the water right on his face" i said "wait Saanjh, what are you saying kuch bhi mat bolo just stay out of this" Aadarsh yelled "Aadarsh wait a second kisne dekha Aadarsh ko Natasha ke sath?" Principal asked "meine, i was the one who saw them together in staircase area" i fumbled "Miss Saanjh Mehera stop bluffing" Aadarsh screamed.

__________________________________
Aadarsh has always crumbled the men  he's standing next to but this time its different! Will Saanjh able to handle is wrath?