"The stamp"

"What did you just said?" Aadarsh asked again "what? Saanjh?" Avi said confusingly "oh but don't be gushy about it because she already have a boyfriend" Aadarsh said to Avi "Bro? What are you doing here everybody is in the cafeteria" Siddharth said to Aadarsh knocking the door. Aadarsh and Siddharth went down to the cafeteria "Aadarsh!!" Aishwarya called Aadarsh cheerfully as she began towards him "wait mujhe kaam hai" Aadarsh said stopping Aishwarya. "Aaj toh Saanjh ne kya patti bandhi hai" one of our classmate said mocking me "oye usne patti bandhi toh tujhe kya problem hai? Baith wahi!" Aadarsh said aggressively "kya hogya bhai mein sirf mazak kar raha tha" classmate murmured "kya kar raha hai Aadarsh they all were just chilling together, chal tu ghar chal" Siddharth pulled Aadarsh out side the cafeteria "meine kuch galat kiya kya? Aadarsh ne mujhse koi baat hi nahi ki" I muttered.

Later we all left for our home as soon as i reached to the college gate Aadithya came to me "Saanjh i am requesting you please let me clear my side" Aadithya said to me "clear what? I am not that kind of a girl who will tolerate shit! And i have nothing to say to you so just move" i yelled at him "sorry you know how much i liked you? You can clearly see in my eyes and even you have also liked me throughout the year" he said to me "stop being funny already! I don't want to see ever again and tell minal that thank you for picking up the trash!" I said leaving from there.

Next day in the college, principal sir called both of them to ask about the matter and suspended Avi for two weeks. We were told that we college is preparing for well known 'student of the year' competition. As soon as the lecture got over Aadarsh with his usual gang barged inside the room. They all went for their football match today. I tried to beckon him but he tilted his body against me. I was still in dilemma that what had happened to him. Later we had our physics class so went down floor for the lecture meanwhile Avi was leaving from the college so he entered the same lift we took. "Hi, konsa lecture hai?" He asked me "physics!" I muttered "oh, thank you kal bandage ke liye" he said to me "no problem" i replied "kya hora hai?" Aadarsh said leaning on the door of the lift as soon as it got opened. "Aadarsh mere bhai kya chalra hai?" Avi said pleasantly "lecture hai abhi, chalo saanjh" he said grabbing my hand infront of everyone "Aadarsh" i said hesitatingly "tum sabki care karti ho? Sabko dekh ke smile karti ho? Sabke jhagde mein tumhe beech mein ana padhta hai? Ho kya tum?" He said aggressively "sabko help? Meine kab ki?" I asked him "don't lie to me! He is not at all a good guy you get that?" He replied clasping my both the arms in front of the door "sab dekhre hai" I murmured. " sabko mein dekh lunga" he said losing up the hold and entered the class and I followed him "attention class, Ms Saanjh Mehra se agar koi bhi 'ladka' baat karega toh mujhse baat karne ki koi zaroorat nahi hai! Pehle hi sabko warning dera hu, i hate her and i want everyone else to do the same!" He announced "what?" I got confounded by the statement. "What the hell? Saanjh ne kya kiya?" Pinky shouted "you better keep your best friend away from me!" Aadarsh yelled infront of the whole class. I could not understand that where was it coming from? What's in his head? Tears started to fill my eyes. "Yes, class come on start with your practicals" teacher said entering the classroom. I immediately went to my seat bowing my head.
I tried to look at Aadarsh but he was sitting clenching his jaw, anger was pouring out of his eyes. After the class we came out of the college. As soon as i came in the parking lot i saw Avi waving at me sitting on the bonnet of his car "done with the lectures?" He asked jumping up to the floor "tum yaha? Par tum toh pehle hi college se nikal gaye? i asked him "nikal gaya tha! Wapas aagaya!" He said interrupting me "Hey Avi" Aishwarya waved from behind "Oh hi! Where is Aadarsh?" Avi asked hugging her "mere aas pass hi rehta hai! Ajayega!" She smirked. I took the deep breath as i was really uninterested in the topic. "Mujhe yaad kar rahe they kya" Aadarsh screamed from behind gazing at me i immediately turned my face back to get out of there. "Kaha jaari ho?" Avi asked holding my hand "ghar jana haina" i replied hesitatingly "oh come on ghar kyu jana hai itni jaldi" Aadarsh taunted grabbing Aishwarya's waist. His hands on her waist were really tormenting me to another level. Although his hands were placed on her but his eyes were fixed on mine, he was constantly staring at me as if he were trying to get my reaction out. It was terrifying but i couldn't stop myself to look into his eyes. He lowered his eyes towards Avi's hand as if he was trying to say "pull your arm". I immediately looked down and realised Avi was still holding my hand. I pulled out my hand off his hand. And looked back at Aadarsh. Aadarsh immediately took his hand off Aishwarya's waist and kept in his pocket. I could not bear the tension between him and me during that moment. "Bye" i yelled and ran towards the door.

Next day in the college our college principal announced of the 'student of the year competition' the most grand competition of our college. Every year almost all the student from every department compete with each other to get the position of "student of the year" and it is hell difficult because of the large number of students as well as their are no specefic criteria for the students but the only thing that matters is your partner. Yes! We can only win this position with a partner. You can change your partner according to your compatibility but in the end you have to choose a partner with whom you want to play your last task with. and only three couples can win the match. First the Student of the year, second the president of the committee and the third will be Vice president.