Fair and Just

"When did it start?"

I was at Love's room, I talked to her privately and I wanted to know what is really happening between her and Milk. I felt like I don't have any word to tell her because at this very moment, I felt guilty too.

"I don't know when Phi but I just realised that I wanted her to stay beside me and I feel myself safe whenever she's around"

"Nong I will talked to Daddy and for now, you and Milk will have to lie low first.,I'm not saying you have to split but Daddy is just protecting you and Milk."

"What do you mean Phi?"

"Who do you think have the intention to send the pictures to Daddy and Aunt? You need to realise that there's someone who has ill feelings with you or Milk so please be careful"

"Phi but I don't think I can do it not to see PMilk just for a day"

"You can do it! if you wish to be with her for a longer time, you have to sacrifice for now"

"Phi"

I didn't like seeing my sister in this situation. I wanted her to experience only happiness. I wanted her to feel that I will never judge her. But at the same time I understand Daddy too. It's not easy for him to accept my sister's affair and moreover, Dad doesn't know that I and PJoong are dating too.

Next Day...

I saw Daddy looking at Milk and Love pictures while he's drinking a wine. He's at his office and he didn't go to work today. I saw him feeling very bad and for the first time I saw him crying.

"Dad?"

He immediately wipe his tears and looked at me.

"Dunk? What do you want?"

"Dad can we talk?"

Dad get up from his chair and lead me to the sofa. I got time to looked at Daddy's face.He aged a lot. He had lots of white hair and got wrinkles too.

"There are things that sometimes we need to keep forever because it doesn't give any good benefits to the presents"

"Dad?"

"I know you and Love hold grudges to me because of your mom's death. Only if I could turn back times.,I don't want your mom death too"

"Dad! do you know how much mom was hurt knowing you don't love her anymore? How much she got insecure of herself"

"Dunk I love your mom"

"How about Auntie Khao?"

Dad didn't say anything but He change the topics.

"Please talk your sister.,I want you to help me.,I'm not your mom. I don't know how to handle your sister..please for our family"

"Dad do you think Love wanted to put you on shame? She didn't plan all this..she is just...she's in Love"

"Love??? Do you hear what you're talking about Dunk? Milk and Love are both women and how would people accept them???"

"Dad my question is... are you one of those people who can't accept them?"

"Even if I will accept them..this is not right Dunk please their relationship will not give any good"

"Discovering their relationship first may not completely disarm prejudice from the people around them, but it's a good start Dad. no matter how cruel the world to them. let our home be their safe zone"

I excused myself and allow him to realised everything. What I said to Dad is not merely for Love and Milk.,I was talking on our behalf too.

"Sis! what are your plans now?"

"Bro I don't know.,I'm afraid if I take actions now, it might complicate more of our situation to Uncle Warren..and can affect to Love"

"I didn't expect both of you will be caught like this"

"And I'm wondering who is the person behind this"

"You need to be careful now.,Uncle Warren is really mad right now"

"I know! But speaking of..how about you and Dunk?"

"Honestly.,we both decided to keep it as long as we can but after what happened.,I don't know if we could still hide it"

"How about Khao? Did you break up with her already?"

"Nope! And we didn't talked yet"

"You need to do it right away bro..I mean, I don't like her in the beginning.,how strange to her to announce your relationship with her..she is up to something I know"

"I don't know but I cannot judge her too"

"Just be careful. because you don't know what ambitious woman can do."

***

I don't feel like going to School.,I was like waking up from a good dream to nightmare. We are already happy but in a span of time, we are facing this trial.

"Hello my Lady"

"Jane please if you're going.."

"Nope! Don't worry.,I will not harm you..I'm changed"

What happened to her? She sound like an angel who can't do bad things in her life.

"I need to go..I'm afraid your girlfriend will misunderstood me..bye!"

Jane smiles was like a mean girl in every series. She walk out and didn't bothered to pissed me off but wait...

"Jane???"

[You're wicked witch~Love"]

~END~

Author's Note :

Don't forget to vote ⭐ and leave your comment about this Chapter 🥰. ENJOY READING ❤