PHOTOGRAPH

~2 Years Ago~

"Can I have Irish Coffee and Brioche Alla Crema please"

"Oh same as usual sir"

"Yes"

"Okay sir, just wait and I'll serve it to you in a minute"

"Okay"

Almost everyday, I used to hangout at ART & CHOCOLATE BAR CAFFETTERIA CIOCCOLATERIA

not only because I like to have my me-time before going to school. the ambiance is so relaxing and inviting and the other reason is to meet the guy.... the guy who always at the cafeteria every morning too.

I don't how to explain this but I like the way he is so serious about something

I don't how to explain this but I like the way he is so serious about something. I don't know what he is up to and I don't know his name either. he's always alone but the staff seems so close to him. I also thought, he's just like me who likes to have some time alone but the first time I saw him, I was enchanted by his smile and I couldn't keep myself but secretly took him a picture.. then it become my habit. I secretly take a snap and now I have bundles of picture of him

"Hey! buddy!"

"Ouch! Ohhh Figoooo"

"What are you doing??? Sneaking again?"

"Shhh your mouth"

"Hahaha why? He doesn't have any idea I'm talking about your Mr...Smile"

"Figo???"

"Hahaha Okay! so let's go??? We need to check our powerpoint first"

"Ohhh! thanks for reminding me, I almost forgot about it bud"

"Ohhh because your focus is..."

"Shut up!"

"Hahaha okay"

Figo Thanatawan, my childhood bestfriend, he is the only friend I had all my life. Who do you think would try to befriend with me especially in School? Most students acts like they were intimidated and awkwards towards me, I don't know why but I feel not so right everytime people over praising my family and I don't like the idea that some of them are loyal to me because they were loyal to the needs they will get from me but Figo is exceptional, he's the grandson of my Nana and we grow up together. He knows who I am and he know everything about me.

~Presents~

One month after Dad's announcement of his marriage to Ms Kaojai. everything seems prepared and well planned. Few days from now, Dad is going to marry another woman. I can't accept it until now that Mom is not Dad's wife anymore. I can't accept that anytime soon..I'll be living with stranger too. I hate it so much while imagining about it.

~Dunk's Dark Room~

"Now my routine messed up because of you, I don't want you to see me at the cafeteria. why of all the women Dad's going to marry is no other than your Mother"

After I develop my photos taken at the place where me and Figo visit after class, I locked the room and decided to sleep.

Tomorrow is the beginning of my hell life and I'm ready to share the fire with them

[KNOCK 3x]

"Ohhh Love I already fell asleep a little and you're here disturbing me"

Half awake, I get up and open the Door, It was past midnight already and everyone is sleeping now.

"Oh mio Dio"

Why he's half naked? And what is he doing outside my room at this late hour

"Hi bro! Uncle Warren told me to ask you if I can share your bed tonight"

"What????"

No! I take back all my words a while ago, the Hell is starting with me tonight.

[DAMN YOU MR. JOONG ARCHEN~ Dunk]

~END~

Author's Note :

Don't forget to vote ⭐ and leave your comment about this Chapter 🥰. ENJOY READING ❤