Guilty wishes

"Let's break up Khao"

"What???"

"I know it's a sudden decision but you can freely do things without minding about me anymore"

"Huh? you are not giving me problems Joong..you help me boost my career instead"

"What do you mean?"

"After we announced our relationship.,sponsors and project are keep coming on me..you are indeed my lucky charm Joong"

Khao was about to give Joong a kiss but he refused.

"So what if you don't recieved jobs after the announcement? You will broke up with me?"

Joong started reading her reaction and he knows she would deny it.

"Huh? ahhhhmn Why would I do that? Of course not.,I ove you Joong"

"Please Khao don't pretend.,I knew it already..your manager told me about this already"

"That bitch..she is just doing a payback coz I refused to sign a new contract with her"

"Why???"

"Huh?? Nothing! but wait! why you sound like you're accusing me of something"

"Tell me Khao??"

"I don't have anything to tell you and I don't want to accept our break up"

"Don't worry, I am the one who is cutting ties with you..sorry we're over"

"But sorry you can't break with me or I'll exposed your relationship with Dunk"

PJoong turned around and face her with rage

"Don't ever do that or I will..."

"You will??? Yes tell me Joong what you're going to do me? I know you have your hidden agenda too..so don't ever asked me to do what I am going to do..because I will not listen to you"

"I tell you Khao..Not Dunk or I'll forget who you are to me"

~Boonprasert Mansion~

"Honey! Let's sleep.,don't worry about your daughter. Love will obey you. I already talked to my daughter. I'll send her to Korea"

"She agreed with you?"

"She will..she don't have any choice in the first place"

"Kao I don't know but I feel like this is gonna blow up soon..I wanted to know who send the pictures to us"

"We can denied it and told them it was fabricated..I think they wanted money. we can give it to them so they will shut up"

"Honestly! I'm not concern with how people will mock me but I can't stand seeing my daughter getting bullied because of who she is"

"They're still young..Love can still change also Milk..she can change too"

"Kao let's be real, don't try to convince ourselves that they can still change because feelings are so powerful..uncontrollable"

"Honey sorry"

"Why??"

"Sorry because I failed to watch and guide them"