Love is complicated

I can't sleep thinking I don't have any idea where Milk and N'Love is. My concern is if N'Love will suffer from her anxiety again.

"Phi..did Milk contact you already?"

"Not yet and I'm worried if it will blow out sooner, since Milk can't leave and ran away from her job commitment without telling them her reason."

"Oh what are we going to do now?"

"Please calm down na nong, I will look for them tomorrow and you must stay here with your dad okay?"

PJoong gave me a kiss and hugged me after. Assuring me that we will find them sooner. But I cannot help but get worried about what happened to my sister.

***

"Are you okay nong?"

"Phi I'm scared"

"Come here"

PMilk is trying to calm me down as I can't stop crying. It was my first time that I've been away to my brother. And it was my first time too that I rebelled against Dad. But despite that, I can't give up PMilk. She's my happiness now.

"Just tell me if you want to go home, I don't want to see you like this"

"But I don't want to break up with you Phi"

"But how can I be happy seeing you like this?"

"Please Phi don't give up. I wanted to be with you"

"Shhhh don't cry...I'm always here for you, remember that"

PMilk took me to the province where she and PJoong grew up. We rented a house and I brought enough cash to live with her and started our life away from our family.

"Nong remember that I love you?"

I looked at her in the eyes. Her words make me feel anxious like there's some meaning behind it. I don't know but I'm scared. Phi leans her head reaching my mouth to give me a kiss. A kiss that always flutters my heart. From slow to rough kisses. Phi is slowly going down to my paps, taking off my lingerie. He started to play my tits with her tongue. I don't know how many times I called her name but the sensual pleasure she's giving me is a big help to forget all my worries about our situation.

"Phi.....uuuhmn"

"Nong I Love you, I would love to taste you now, please open your legs?"

"I’ve been fantasizing about you going down on me, since I had sex with you Phi"

"May I?"

Seeing her craving, I smiled and kissed her on her lips showing my approval.

She Started kissing me again on my neck, Then she moved down to my belly, Running her tongue around my nipples and chest, till she reached my inner thighs, exploring all around my vulva.

She finally reached my temple. PMilk did a foreplay I really enjoy the most, enciting my arousal, licking like ice cream. Clit licking is my favorite part of our erotic activity. PMilk didn't even disappoint me to serve what my body wants.

Grabbing her hair, biting my lips.PMilk did a great job tonight.

Next Morning...

''Phi? Phi where are you?"

I get up from bed after seeing myself alone in our bed. I got scared after I remembered our conversation last night. I know she would do something and I don't like what I am thinking right now.

I hurriedly change my clothes and go downstairs.

"Phi where are you? Please don't do this to me"

"Nong?"

"PDunk?"

I was shock seeing PDunk and PJoong holding each other's hand. PMilk smiled and moved closer to me.

"How are you nong"

Reaching him quickly, I gave him a hug. I really did miss my Phi.

"Phi I missed you, sorry"

"Nong I missed you. Please let's go home"

"Phi I will never go back to our Dad. He will try to ask me again to break up with PMilk"

PDunk looked at PMilk and PJoong.

"Don't worry...Dad will not only accept you and Milk but he must also accept me and PJoong"

"Phi? What do you mean?"

"We're boyfriends and we planned to tell him too. You and Milk will go with us to tell Dad everything about us."

"Phi I'm scared"

"if Dad refuses to accept us. In case he persist in defying our decision, I will definitely be leaving the house."

"Phi"

Phi and Me often share a complex bond, since we were kids we sometimes have occasional conflict. But it shaped us who we are today as we shared the same experiences in our family. Despite challenges, the love between us typically endures everything. PDunk could be my lifelong support. He understands me and I do the same too.

"We will face and talk to Dad together, don't worry nong"

~END~

Author's Note

Don't forget to vote ⭐ and leave your comment about this Chapter 🥰. ENJOY READING ❤