My Adventures With Harry Potter

I was reading someone's book which will be very similar to this one. Most of the characters are owned by J.K. Rowling and not me. Enjoy the book!

- Mikayla

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mikayla's POV

July 31

Today was my birthday. My 15th birthday actually. My family had all went to the store to get something to "surprise" me for today. So I had the house all to myself.

I decided to watch some T.V. The Suite Life of Zach and Cody turned on.

Ten minutes after the cartoon started, my family called me from their car phone. I heard a chorus of Hi Mikayla from my family. "Hi!" I exclaimed excitedly.

"We will be home in twenty minutes Mikayla" "Ok" "See you soon Mikayla" squeaked a small voice. I instantly knew that it was my younger brother Bobby. .See you later Bobby. Bye." I hung up.

An hour later...

That's weird I thought. It has been an hour and my family still isn't home.

Then I heard a car pull up. Finally I thought, exasperated.

When I went to the door I didn't see anything. What is going on here?

Crash! Crash! I heard all of a sudden! "Ahhhhh!" I screamed!

Then I fainted.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is it good?

Please vote and comment!

I will try to update as soon as possible!

- Mikayla