Chapter 4

CHAPTER 4

Again, sorry for the wait, but I am touring a different country, so here you go!

-Mikayla

-------------------------------------

Mikayla's POV

"Ohhh," I murmured," I honestly have no idea."

"I hate to say I told you so," started Madi anxiously, " but I told you so!"

"What!" questioned Hannah.

"Well, remember when we first found the tree-house? Well I specifically remember asking: Does anyone else think that a completely decked out and abandoned tree-house is suspicious? And no one answered."

"Ohh, that makes sense" replied Hannah.

"Well," I stated," has anyone been here recently?"

" I was here two days ago and nothing seemed wrong." piped up Emily, "And I am absolutely positive that I locked the trapdoor."

"We should check if anything is missing!" Katie said.

"Alright" I agreed.

Quickly, we all took an inventory and found out that nothing was missing.

"Why would someone break in, trash the place, and not steal anything?" broke in Hayley.

"Your guess is as good as mine," Alyssa replied.

As we started to relax, Andrew checked the time.

"Crap!" He stated, "It's already 9:00! My parents want me home by 9:30! I have to go." he finished sadly.

"That means I have to go also," Cody answered.

Every one except for Madi and Katie murmured in agreement.

"We can stay here with you Mikayla!" piped up Katie, "Right Madi?" She growled, pushing Madi's arm in the process.

"Oh yeah, right of course!" Madi quickly stammered.

As everyone started to clammer out of the tree-house I expressed my gratitude to the two who were staying with me.

"No problemo" Madi replied cheerfully.

"Well, time to hit the sack!" I finally announced.

After we had all changed into our pjs, we set up a movie and made popcorn.

As the movie started, I started to nod off.

"Goodnight everyone" I mumbled softly.

I heard Madi and Katie murmur good nights as I drifted into sleep.

-------------------------------------

Not to much action this chapter!!

Vote and comment for the next chapter be full of excitement!!

-M