Chapter 1

Sorry I didn't update sooner!! While I was writing part of my chapter deleted. Thanks to all readers for reading!! Sorry about mistakes... my watt pad has been confusing.

-Mikayla

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Mikayla's POV

Crash! Crash! I heard again.

"Huh" i gasped. "Ow" I groaned as I hit my head on the small shelf in my "room" in the smallest basement ever created. My room was as big as a closet.

"Mikayla hurry up and get up!" I heard an angry voice scream at me.

"Coming" I moaned. That had to be my mom.

When she shrieked my ears wanted to fall off. My "family" isn't like a family at all. Or I thought they should be nicer and not treat me like dirt.

My brother- Brock and his best friend Bob and his friends always beat me up until I can't move.

My sister- Sylvia was "Ms. Popular" in school and she and her friends got everyone to tease me all day everyday.

"Mikayla get up now or no breakfast for a week!" Oh no! I thought panicked. That was my dad and he means business when he yells.

I hurried and got dressed and ran upstairs as fast as I could. "About time" I heard my dad grumble.

"Sorry dad" I replied quickly.

"Good morning my beautiful kids" I heard my mom say to my siblings.

"Good morning mom. Good morning dad." They chorused.

" Good morning brat" they muttered under their breath.

I didn't reply if I ever "hurt their feelings" they would throw a fit and I would be severely punished.

"Sylvia, darling would you please go get the mail?" asked mom.

"Can Brock get the mail?" "Brock can you get the mail for me?" "Can you make Mikayla get it please mom?""Of course sweetie, Mikayla go get the mail now"she answered.

"Why do I have to get the mail?" I asked. "If you don't listen to your" my dad paused, then he continued "mother otherwise you will be in the basement for a week!"

"Yes mom, yes dad" I replied glumly.

When I went outside to the mailbox I saw a group of my friends riding outside on their bikes. I only saw a few of them. With my luck, I am surprised that I have any friends at all.

Everyone else must be at home.

I saw Katie, Madi, Alyssa, Brett, Andrew, Hayley, Hannah, and Emily. A chorus of Hi Mikayla's reached my ear.

"Hi everyone" I answered, "What are you doing here?"

"We were wondering if you could come riding with us. We have an extra bike" said Katie.

"Give me one minute I will sneak out of the house even though I will be in huge trouble" "Ok Mikayla" replied Madi.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Is it good?

Please vote and comment!

I will try to update as soon as possible!

- Mikayla