Chapter 10

So, I woke up this morning right? I am thinking, I am feeling a bit sore so I should stretch out but I couldn't. There was a body next to me. A body hugged up to me as if I was a big, fluffy teddy bear. Their arms were thrown across my chest, one of their legs resting on top of my hip in the middle of my legs. Oh Shit! They're moving. Then, nothing. They went back to being lifeless in a mini second and immediately start snoring again. I am not really bothered by the affection, not at all. It is the fact that the person next to me, embracing me all over, is completely and absolutely and very much, naked. I didn't know, really, about it at first as soon as I woke up. I just felt something, something brushing against my arm tucked against the flesh of the limp naked corpse. I felt something pointy and I'd dare say erect. So, I look down under the covers to find complete nakedness. The erect nipples are not the only thing that I felt. I also felt something else and if I think about it too much, I'll blush even harder than I am right now.

So, I have been staring at the ceiling for a good while, wondering why in the hell was  Becky, fully clothed last night be naked now? I don't know if I should wake her up or not. I am thinking about the events of last night. When she was running to me and fell on top of me last night, she had clothes on right? I know she did. I felt the fabric. Then, why? Why is she naked now? I look down at her, moving up closer to my neck, and burying her head there. You remember that part I was talking about saying if I think about it too much, I'll start blushing harder? Yes, that one, I am feeling it even more now. I am blushing too hard right now. You don't want to see me, so don't picture me either. It's embarrassing. To make things worse, I am feeling their breathing on my neck, sending all types of electricity everywhere in my body. I can't take it anymore. So, I slowly try to disentangle myself from the body but the person grips on tighter. I try once more, removing their arm above my chest but they place it there again.

The person buries themselves against me even more, "What are you doing Sophie? Stay a little bit longer..." she sleepily whines.

That's it, I am pissed off. Who the fuck is Sophie? What the hell?

I am pissed the fuck off right now. I violently push her off me and she rolls off the bed, landing on the wooden floor. The fall resonated in a loud thump and a loud cry from a very pissed Becky Armstrong.

"What the fuck?" she yells. She quickly gets off on her feet and her eyes turn wide as she realizes where she actually spent the night last night. "Shit! It's not Carmen."

"Or Sophie but keep going, you are getting warmer." I jump up the bed.

And as I start walking towards the bathroom, I am immediately stop by someone sitting on a chair in the corner of the room. I have a fleeting sense of déjà vu. Wait! That chair was never there. Then, why is it there? Was it always there? And who is this person? And how long have they been there?

"Well, I'm guessing both of you are now awake." The person who turned out to be a woman folds up the paper they were reading and smiles at us both, laying the newspaper across their lap. "It took you guys long enough."

"Excuse me, but who are you?" I ask.

The woman stands up on her feet and walks towards me, "I don't think it is well-mannered for someone to be sleeping in my house to demand to know who I am while they should give up their information first."

She is intimidating. Wait! Her house? I blink. Is she who I think she is?

"Becky dear, how many times have I told you to keep your floozies away from my respectable mansion. I don't tolerate having to deal with the scandal or the pain of changing and replacing those expansive sheets with new ones." The lady says and I'll be danm if I didn't hear the sinister tone underneath the quiet insult.