Chapter 29

That morning was one of the best mornings that Becky ever woke up from. Even though she woke to an empty bed because Freen apparently left her side, the day before changed her today in the most amazing way possible. After they left the mansion and drove back to the condo, all they did was make out and sex each other and wake up in the middle of the night to fuck some more. She grins as she thinks just a few hours ago when she was sitting on Freen's face screaming her name so loud she'd thought she'd lost her voice later. She doesn't know if she didn't yet because, she has yet spoken.

She walks out of the bedroom to find Freen cooking breakfast. The happiness that invaded her heart couldn't be described into words. She walks into the kitchen and saunters behind Freen whose butt she gently squeezes before heading to the refrigerator. Freen jumps from surprised. Becky smirks; she always wanted to do that. She bends down in the refrigerator trying to find something to drink as Freen smiles, letting her eyes stray up from Becky's bare feet and slowly rises up her lengthy legs then her muscular thighs and up to her pointed rear.

"What's for breakfast?" Becky closes the refrigerator after taking out a pot of cold orange juice, "smells good." She smiles as she pours herself and Freen a glass of orange juice.

Freen grabs the glass of orange juice from Becky's hand, slightly brushing her fingers with hers, "A common breakfast. Fried eggs, bacon, French toast, some good ol'oatmeal, boiled sausages, freshly cut fruits, pancakes..." she walks over to Becky, "and lastly, my favorite, your very delicious lips."

Becky grins then leans forward to serve her lips to her girlfriend. Freen moans within her mouth then breaks away, "Hmm! Delicious..." she says, her eyes still close for the next two seconds.

"So I've been told." Becky smirks, lifting the corner of her lips.

Freen tilts her head to gaze at her girlfriend while biting her lips; images of their wild night flashing in her mind, "That's not the only part of you that I find delicious." She says.

"Oh yeah...?" Becky breathes, shifting one of her hands to push Freen's fallen threads to the back, "...what other part of me?"

"I like to make out with you down there too." Freen leans in to Becky's affectionate touch while Becky's pace of breath quickens, "I like it when you sat on my face and I drank you like honey." She remembers what Becky told her in the elevator. I wanted to drink you like honey.

"Really?" Becky breathes, her eyes falling on Freen's bitten lips, "You know what? I like drinking you too."

Freen pushes forward and grabs Becky's lips and softly bites the bottom. Becky couldn't suppress her moaning. "Your lips feel so good on mine." She whispers.

"You can be all the breakfast that I need; did I even have to cook?" Freen's hot breath brushes over Becky's inflated lips, "I can't get enough of your taste."

"Who says we have to eat that breakfast? I'll take the other please." Becky devilishly grins on Freen's flustered lips, "I'll have my breakfast right there on that counter." She says, "So, mount that counter and spread your legs."

"What are you going to do?" Freen breathes, biting her lips even more.

Becky suspiciously grin, a bright nuance of dark intentions invading her brown eyes, "you..."

"How rude of you." Freen playfully pouts, "I woke up extra early to prepare you that breakfast." she then grins as she bites her lips.

Becky slowly runs her tongue over her fevered lips, "And it is when you pout like that, that I find you more enticing so..." she pushes Freen over the counter, "...mount that damn counter!" she breathes.