Chapter 2

So, I'm about to go to class right and then this happens.

In big bold letters in front of the High School's main building (which is also the tallest), there lies the most embarrassing note I've ever received in my life. I am seriously reporting this woman to the police. I don't care what she is; there are some lines that shouldn't be crossed. I am tired of her and this needs to stop. It has been four weeks since that woman started harassing me in every ways possible. She stakes out in front of my house days on end, buys me ludicrously expensive gifts that I always end up returning, constantly drops by my school and offers to take me home; which attracts several envious and jealous attentions from the girls that are swooning all over her. Shit! If she wants to get married so bad, might as well ask one of those groupies that are willing to do it right on the spot. Even then, I still wouldn't see what they find in her. I mean, not only is she rude, but she keeps eating my last doughnut every time that I drop by the café and she invites herself to sit. She keeps eating my LAST doughnut, it is fucking irritating.

So yeah! On top of the High School's main building, she stood afoot the edge with a bullhorn in her hands. In my mind, I am thinking, "Shit! Someone is about to commit suicide!" That's what I was about to yell until I saw that big written note underneath her soles plastered against the wall of the High School's main building. I knew she was mental, crazy, and insane – a complete nut case. So, of course I started walking away but she called out to me. She called out my name loud enough for every student to stop and stare at me trying to sneak away from the crowd and ignoring the psychopathic woman with the bullhorn. Yes! Everyone's eyes were on me, making me the center of attention which I hate dearly; not that she didn't attract enough attention already with the big note and her standing on the edge of the building. Yes, I had to stop sneaking off because there were two strong men, probably hers, stopping me from going anywhere. OK, once all of this is done and over with, I am so filing out a restraining order and post several charges against her. I force a smile and then I walk back to the main building and I stood looking up at her.

"Freen Sarocha Chankimha, you have to marry me!" She grins over her bullhorn. Ok, that grin, I'll slap it across her face if she gets down from here. And I have to marry her; who does she think she is. I just rolled my eyes at her.

Students were piling up the front main building looking up and reading the big bold letter sign that reads, "Freen Sarocha Chankimha, marry me!"

Shit! Is that her way of asking me? Is she wooing me right now? Well, she failed miserably. I am about to walk away again but I am stopped by her two henchmen. I look up at her again who is still grinning. What the fuck does she want? I grab the bullhorn that one of her henchmen got me. Apparently, she's seriously waiting an answer from me. Is she seriously expecting a positive answer from me?

"And if I say no?" I shout through the bullhorn and everybody started looking at me like I was crazy. Even you guys too! What the fuck is wrong with people?

"I'll jump off this fucking building and I die!" She grins again.

I smirk at the corner of my lips, "No! I will not marry you!" I say.

She immediately stopped grinning, looking down at me with a stun expression on her face. Yes, I said no! Let's see if she has the gut to jump because I know she's bluffing. The students chattering become even louder and annoyingly critical at my answer. OK, fine maybe I shouldn't have dared her to fucking jump but she's so fucking annoying.

"Are you serious right now? I'll jump for real." She says.

I shrug, "Go ahead and jump! I'm not stopping you. Is there anybody else objecting?" I look around trying to find anybody opposing to it. Several girls were crying out for her to not jump.