16-20

Chapter 16 Saving people and making money

Leng Jingting thought about it and decided that his house was the most suitable.

There were people he knew around him, and there was someone in charge of patrolling, so there would be no problem with safety.

Besides, the neighbors were very enthusiastic and had watched him grow up. When the time came, he would ask someone to help take care of him, and there shouldn't be any problem.

When Lin Chuyun came back, he would persuade the girl, and it would be best if he could take her with him to join the army, which would be the best result.

However, no one had lived in his house for a long time, so he had to clean it up and buy some daily necessities.

As soon as Leng Jingting left, Lin Chuxia was thinking that she had to go back to the courtyard.

Lin Anbang's money had been taken away, so how could Lin Chuchun pay it back?

The things and money that the fool Lin Chuyun gave away can't just go down the drain like this.

Besides, Lin Chuyun gave such a large sum of money, it's impossible for Lin Chuchun to spend it all, so where did she hide it?

Lin Chuxia felt that the money must still be in the Lin family!

She is 20 years old this year, and Lin Chuyun is six years older than her, so he should be 26 years old now.

When she thought that he might have become a pauper and couldn't get married because he sent too many things, Lin Chuxia felt bad.

This fool, the more he thought about it, the angrier he got.

Suddenly, Lin Chuxia heard a burst of crying outside.

"Doctor, please save my grandson, he is our only child!"

"Hey, please get up first. It's not that we don't want to save him, but that we can't save him."

"What! How can this happen? What can I do? My grandson!"

The old lady cried outside, and Lin Chuxia frowned slightly.

Although she didn't know what was going on outside, the old lady cried so sadly that the doctor couldn't help sighing.

"I also want to save this child, but the poison is too deep, and I can't do anything.

This poisonous snake usually appears in the south. It's almost winter, how come it appears in the north?"

The two doctors were also discussing to see if there was any way.

But they had done everything they could. The poison of this poisonous snake was too strong, so they were helpless.

'Xiao Liu, do I have any serum in my lab?'

Lin Chuxia remembered that she had people catch a lot of animals from Blue Star to study animal genes, so she had all the venomous snake serum.

But then again, this venomous snake serum has never been used, so I really don't know how effective it is.

If you want to save someone, you must first determine what kind of venomous snake it is. If you use the wrong one, it will be troublesome.

Lin Chuxia is not a kind person, but she can't be as hard-hearted as iron. If it is a piece of cake, she still has to save it.

The doctor here is helpless, and the nurse next to him sighs, and Lin Chuxia walks out of the room and takes a look at the situation.

Wow, what a big venomous snake!