146-150

Chapter 146 The experimental field cannot be moved

Seeing his firm attitude, the students around him also stood up.

"If you want to arrest Teacher Jiang, then arrest us together!"

"That's right! Whoever wants to arrest our teacher, just arrest us all!"

Lin Chuxia looked at this scene and felt cold in her heart. How could the school's experimental field be allocated to them to build a factory?

And at this moment, she saw the male protagonist Su Yuanyang!

This guy hasn't come out for a long time, how come he suddenly appeared here.

If I hadn't seen him today, I would have almost forgotten about this guy.

By the way, Su Yuanyang is here, so Lin Chuchun should not be far away.

After all, they are Sleeping Dragon and Phoenix, they should be inseparable.

Sure enough, Lin Chuchun also squeezed out of the crowd and stood beside Su Yuanyang.

"You are just doing bad things! You are destroying the test field! You are joking about grain production, I will sue you!" Lin Chuchun said angrily.

Hearing this, Lin Chuxia laughed.

She didn't think much about it at first, but after hearing this, she understood.

She asked why the test field was occupied, it turned out that someone wanted to make trouble.

Of course, grain production cannot be joked about. As a person in the future, she is very clear about this.

Lin Chuchun probably also knows this, so she wants to use this piece of land to dig a hole for Director Yu and create opportunities for Zhang Yingfu.

Lin Chuxia felt that Director Yu was really lucky. If he wasn't here, he should have been severely plotted, but he didn't expect that he would be here.

Oh, what a coincidence.

The construction team here also lost patience. They were specially selected by the director. This was a rare opportunity to show their abilities. If they really couldn't do it, it would be embarrassing.

The factory was not built yet, but it was blocked by someone. It was too embarrassing to say it out.

So Captain Zhou of the construction team thought that he must get rid of these people.

If not, lock them up. There are only a dozen people. How can he beat them?

If they were not half-grown children, he would have taken action long ago.

"Get out of the way! Don't be shameless. If you don't leave, I will take action!"

Captain Zhou said so, but Teacher Jiang did not move, but stood up more firmly.

"I won't leave! This is our test field. We can harvest seeds next year. After we harvest them, we will build a factory for you!"

Captain Zhou heard that and thought, "Wait for you for seven or eight months? This is nonsense."

"Come on, get them away."

"Okay, captain!"

Lin Chuxia had a headache. Who chose this captain? What a talent!

"Wait!" The village chief ran out quickly.

"Stop!" Lin Chuxia also stood up.

Everyone looked at the village chief and then at Lin Chuxia.