76-80

Chapter 76: Let the He Family Fall

"What did you do?" Leng Jingting asked.

"Brother, there is one thing I didn't tell you. Xiaorou was isolated when she was in high school."

Leng Jingting was shocked. He didn't know this.

"Why didn't you tell me?!"

Leng Jingting narrowed his eyes slightly, with a dangerous light.

"I know I should tell you this. You are the elder brother. But you are in the army and don't have time to come back.

He Ting's methods are always one after another. You can't always stay with Xiaorou and ignore everything!

Don't be angry. I'm telling the truth. You are a soldier and you have your own pursuits.

But I can do these things. I can accompany Xiaorou and I can always keep her. I know everything about the Leng family."

Leng Jingting was silent. He didn't expect that even Li Hongnian paid more than himself.

"Tell me, what's going on."

"The older He Ting gets, the more vicious she becomes. She actually said in front of other parents that Xiaorou was adopted!

Bah! Don't have any shame. She didn't know where she got the courage to come up with this idea.

Xiaorou was in high school when she was very thoughtful, sensitive and fragile. She did this deliberately to make her classmates exclude Xiaorou.

And this kind of thing is the most difficult to deal with. To be honest, even if you explain it yourself, people won't believe it. Everyone likes gossip and likes to see these jokes."

Leng Jingting understood that Li Hongnian was right.

In this kind of thing, either you have a good attitude and turn a blind eye, or you fight to the end without mercy.

And Li Hongnian, he is obviously the latter.

"So I cut off the firewood from under the cauldron, and followed suit and played a reverse move. I also spread the news in Leng Jingyun's school.

I told everyone that He Ting was not married in a formal way, but was married to a younger wife. It doesn't hurt if you don't hit yourself. Leng Jingyun cried because of being bullied, and He Ting felt scared and stood up to explain everything.

In this way, everyone knew that Xiaorou was the legitimate eldest daughter of the Leng family!"

Leng Jingting clenched his fists fiercely. Sure enough, he shouldn't have underestimated He Ting.

Back then, she just disliked them and ignored them.

But I didn't expect that after being Mrs. Leng for a few years, she dared to be so arrogant.

"What else?" Leng Jingting continued to ask, suppressing his anger.

"He Ting also said in the compound that Xiaorou was eccentric, timid and cowardly, and her stepmother suffered a lot of grievances.

She also wanted to step on Xiaorou to get a good reputation, how could I let her go? I told everyone that she dressed up and went out for no reason, but in fact she had someone else outside!"

Although Leng Jingting's face was calm, he was very surprised in his heart. Such means, this is too much Li Hongnian.

"You know where He Ting's weak spot is."

"Brother, I am so smart. I even specially found someone to act out a scene. The man is so handsome, with eight points of my handsomeness, not as rough as our Uncle Leng.