56-60

Chapter 56 Stupid Beauty Leng Jingrou

The driver was about to drive away, but Lin Chuxia was not the type to suffer a loss, so she got off the car and went back to Leng's house.

The melon-eating sister was very confused. Does He Ting really not need to be sent to the hospital in this state?

When she saw Lin Chuxia coming back, her scalp suddenly went numb.

"Why are you back again?"

"I was so anxious that I was confused. I have to pack some clothes for Xiaorou."

Sister Liu thought it made sense and didn't dare to stop her. This girl looked weak but inexplicably scary.

Lin Chuxia opened the closet and saw that although there were a lot of clothes, the colors... were hard to describe.

Black, black, and black!

This girl is only 23 years old, and the color is too plain. And what kind of style is that? It's too ugly.

If she said it wasn't intentional, she wouldn't believe it.

Originally, she was thinking of taking everything away, but now she thought, forget it, let her take care of her beautiful sister.

After taking a few clothes, Lin Chuxia also took the things on the dressing table, taking the face cream with her, leaving nothing for others.

"Go!"

Lin Chuxia gave an order, and the nanny felt her calves trembling a little, because Lin Chuxia said that she had nothing at home and had to get rice, flour and oil from the Leng family.

Is this... okay?

The lady would be furious if she knew!

Of course, she had fainted now and didn't know anything.

Sister Liu was also very knowledgeable, she didn't expect this girl to carry rice, flour and oil.

"Isn't this inappropriate?" Sister Liu tried to help save the situation a little.

"There's no other way. This house is too bad. If Mr. Leng doesn't want to live here, he can only live in our house temporarily.

It's okay for the old man to live in our house, but we can't pay for his food.

Although the old man has money and food coupons, no one's money comes from the wind, so he should spend it sparingly."

Sister Liu opened her mouth but didn't say anything. The girl had said it, and there was really no way to save it.

And what she said was reasonable. Even if you visit relatives, you can't eat too much of their food. You really can't afford to support them.

What's more, Leng Jingrou is seriously ill and has to go to the hospital. Now He Ting's good reputation is completely over.

Lin Chuxia walked ahead with the things in her hands, and the nanny followed her reluctantly. When she passed the living room, Lin Chuxia also took away a few apples.

Sister Liu suddenly felt a blockage in her heart, thinking that it was good that He Ting fainted, otherwise she would be either angry to death or heartbroken.

When she saw Lin Chuxia coming back with a lot of things, Leng Jingrou smiled, and she smiled very happily.

"Grandpa, I like this sister."

"Well, that's good, this girl can support you!"

Leng Jingrou fell asleep in a daze, thinking that it would be great if Lin Chuxia was her own sister, then she would definitely not suffer a loss.