241-245

Chapter 241 Listen to the Wife

Zhao Xiaofeng chased after her and found his wife.

Zhao's sister-in-law was not walking fast. She was also waiting. She was relieved to see Zhao Xiaofeng chasing after her.

She made such a fuss just to make Zhao Xiaofeng make a choice.

If he chooses to chase her, then they can continue. Later, it will be time for her to put forward conditions.

If he doesn't chase after her, then they can only get divorced.

Although she didn't want to go to this step, sometimes she had to let go. For herself and her children, she couldn't be so confused.

The two walked like this, no one said anything, and Zhao Xiaofeng felt very uneasy.

The two have been together for so many years, and the eldest son is ten years old. He really doesn't want to get divorced.

"Wife, if you feel uncomfortable, just hit me. Don't hold it in."

Zhao's sister-in-law looked at him and sighed deeply.

"Do you think I did something wrong?"

"I think you are right. You know my mother. She has no bad intentions, but she is short-sighted."

Zhao's sister-in-law waved her hand and didn't want to listen to these explanations. She knew what kind of person her mother-in-law was better than anyone else.

"I don't want to hear these explanations. Let's talk while we walk. If I can explain it to you clearly, we can continue. If you are confused, then no one should implicate anyone else."

Zhao Xiaofeng didn't expect his wife to say this, and he didn't dare to refute her. He nodded and continued to walk forward.

"I don't want to comment on your mother. But you should have heard what she meant just now. She wants your sister to marry into a rich family, and even wants to rely on Leng Jingting. Do you agree with this?"

"Of course I don't agree. You can't be like this!"

"It's really rare that you have such a mother and such a straightforward character. Fortunately, you didn't grow up crooked.

Your mother is not only short-sighted and profit-seeking, but also cruel.

Don't say she's not bad. She can even snatch someone's marriage. You still say she's not bad? Then what kind of bad is it?"

Zhao Xiaofeng really couldn't answer this question, but he actually had an opinion in his heart.

He felt that his mother was becoming more and more unfamiliar.

In his impression, his mother was always hardworking, but in a flash, she seemed to have turned into a selfish old lady.

Zhao Xiaofeng didn't understand. It wasn't that the old lady had changed, but that he himself had improved and naturally saw things more comprehensively.

"Zhao Xiaofeng, let me ask you one more question. Who do you think is most afraid of you retiring from the army? Is it me or your mother?"

Zhao Xiaofeng didn't say anything because he knew in his heart that his mother was the one who was most afraid of him retiring from the army.

If he retired from the army, the fifty yuan a month would be gone.

"Okay, it doesn't matter if you don't answer. I think you know in your heart that the three of us, mother and son, have always relied on my salary to survive. Even if you retire and do nothing, it is not difficult for a family of four to survive.