161-165

Chapter 161 I Want It All

Lin Chuxia and Wu Xiaofang went to the department store, but found that New Year's goods such as milk candy and snacks were limited, and they only bought two.

Since the building had limited supplies, they could only go to Friendship Mall.

Because in addition to snacks and milk candy, she also had to prepare gifts for people, and she had to visit relatives and friends during the New Year.

The manager of Friendship Mall was impressed by Lin Chuxia and was very enthusiastic. He accompanied her personally throughout the whole process and introduced everything she liked.

Lin Chuxia thought that the New Year should be so lively.

In her impression, the New Year should be like this, with people buying and buying, and everyone is happy.

However, it was a bit sad for her, after all, she was a patient.

She stayed in the hospital all year round, even during the Chinese New Year.

It seemed that the Lin family didn't have her, and no one remembered to take her home for a day, so during the Chinese New Year, she was always lonely.

The nurses who took care of her on weekdays had all gone home, and only the family in the next ward gave her a bouquet of flowers.

Forget it, the past is unbearable to look back on. It's not easy to be the head of the family, so I must prepare well.

So Lin Chuxia bought a lot of things. She bought a cashmere scarf for Miao Wanhua, high-end wine for the grandfathers, soft cakes for grandma, chocolate for Leng Jingrou, and a pair of high-end leather shoes with bows for Wu Xiaofang.

Wu Xiaofang took a look at the leather shoes. They looked nice, but they were really expensive. She couldn't bear to part with them.

"I don't want the leather shoes. I have some at home. I want a lunch box. The stainless steel lunch box from Haishi. I can bring lunch to work in the future."

Lin Chuxia bought five sets immediately after hearing this. You can't let yourself down when it comes to bringing lunch. You have to have soup as well as food.

In addition, she also bought a purple clay pot. This is a personal hobby.

"This vase looks good. I'll put it in my room. In spring, we'll plant flowers in the yard and put them in this vase after they bloom. It will definitely look good!

And this screen is also very beautiful. Look carefully, it's embroidered. We just need one at home."

The manager didn't expect that Lin Chuxia's aesthetics was so good!

He made up his mind and took out all the good things that had been hidden in the bottom of the box, a double-sided embroidered screen.

"Comrade Lin, look, this is prepared for foreign guests, but it's really good stuff. This is double-sided embroidery, the thread is so thin, look at this peony and butterfly, how vivid it is!"

Lin Chuxia saw that it was indeed a good thing. Although this screen was small, it was a work of art.

Of course, I bought it not to hide it, but to put it in the house to appreciate. Looking at it every day will change my mood.

Although it is not as affordable as home appliances, it is worth it to keep it and appreciate it.

Lin Chuxia bought it without hesitation, mainly because she is not short of money.

The manager was really envious at this moment. Whose child is this? How can she be so generous.

Of course, he also saw Wu Xiaofang's distressed expression. After all, this screen costs more than 600 yuan.