1

So this is the first chapter and I hope it will go well:)) For making things easier I'll tall the main characters first!! So Ally and Sarah.
They are both 15 years old in 11th grade. Ally has brown short hair and Sarah has dirty blonde long hair. Ally's style is kinda mixed of grunge, skater and like baggy clothes. Sarah is more like cute tops and baggy jeans combo like of person. Thats like the most important stuff.

Ally's pov -
I wake up. I don't want to I think. I got up and I turn off my alarm. I lay in my bed and watch the ceiling of my room. I really don't want to go school again. I don't have anyone there. I signed and got finally up.  I changed my clothes. I put the first clothes i find on my floor. I look in the mirror on my wall. I see girl with messy hair and too big hoodie for my size and biggest jeans i could find in the store. I put some necklaces. I look the clock and realize I have to leave in 15 minutes. I go to the kitchen to eat something and i see my mother sleeping in the sofa again. I have been living with my mother for three years and yes i love my mother but she makes me feel sick. The only things she does is go to work, come home and drink, scream to me when shea drunk and sleep. At least i have somebody I thought. I took an apple at the fridge and the went to put my shoes on. I don't want to wake my mom so I open the door as quietly as i can. When i got out of the stairwell I feel the cold air on my face, it's    November so it's kinda cold in where I live. ( I can't choose where they could live but somewhere in eastern Europe ) I walk to the buss stop, luckily there is no one.

When I got to school i want to literally kill my self. I walk to my classrooms door to wait someone to open it. I see someone new waiting with me to my classroom. I look at her she has dirty blonde hair and a tight white long sleeve shirt and baggy jeans. She also has converses shoes and one pearl necklace. She looks pretty i think and look back to the floor and my dirty shoes. I can't i have to look her again. She doesn't have a backpack but she does have a tote bag. She notices me looking at her and looks back. I panic and just look back at the floor.  Oh my gosh Im so awkward person. People start to appear ti the classroom door. Finally the teacher comes and opens the door. I sit in the back of the class hoping nobody will sit next to me. Of course the new girl sits next to me. I just look at her. Why me I think. She just smiles to me and takes some books out of her tote bag.

The class has been going just okay the girl hasn't said anything and i could just try to work but I decided to sleep instead. I can feel the stare that the girl gives me. I get my head up of the desk on look at her. And indeed she was looking at me. "What?" I say and these were the first words I said to her. "Should't you be doing your work?" She says to me. I just sighed and looked at her. "Yes I should have be doing my work but I am too lazy and tired to do that." I say and look at my book and notebook what is empty and her's is full of text. "Oh you can just copy all i have done." She says too kindly and smiles. I look at her weirdly and start copying her texts to my notebook. "Im by the way Sarah and Im new on your class i just moved here if you were wondering who I am." She says pretty nervously. Yes I was wondering that I think. "Okay and yes I thought that who the fuck you are." I said and laugh a little. She just smiled at me.

When the class was over i was walking to the bathrooms. I need a moment alone when I couldn't have that in class. I hear footsteps behind me and I look and see Sarah. Oh hell no. "Hiii" she says and stops me. I just look at her. "Sorry to disturb you but you didn't never tell me your name." She says softly. "Oh sorry Im Ally." I say. She takes out her phone and says " Sorry to ask but do you wanna give me your snap or something because I really don't have anybody here and Im horrible making new friends." She laughs nervously and gives her phone to me. I don't have Snapchat so i just tap my number in her phone and give it back to her. "I don't use Snapchat so here's my number." I say and she starts to immediately smile. "Thank you oh my goodness thank you." She says and I just smile to her weirdly. "Sorry I don't have actually any friends in here so this means much to me." She says happily. "You apologize kinda much." I just laugh and then I just start to walk to my next classroom. When i get to sit back of the class again you can guess who decides to sit next to me. Of course Sarah I actually don't even complain because she doesn't talk a lot and she is kinda funny so maybe she will make even history fun. I take my history book and notebook out of my backpack and try take notes. I still end up half sleeping on my desk. At the end of the class Sarah will let me copy her notes. We talked a little in the class and she seems like a nice person.

When the school finally ends I get my stuff off the desk and try to get fast as possible out of the class. As I get out of the school building the cold air hits me. God dammit it's cold out here. I start to walk to the buss stop. When I get there I notice that Sarah is walking to the same buss stop where I am standing. "Hi I didn't know you go with buss too." She says to me as she gets next to me. "Yeah I live so far away so I have to go with buss." I say laughing like isn't it obvious. She just laughs a little. When the buss finally comes we walk to the back seats and start talking. "So why aren't your parents taking you to school?" She asks. I look at her a little while. "First of all I only have a mother because my dad left three years ago and my mother doesn't take me to school because she rather is in work or drunk. " I say quietly and I can see on her face that she is sorry for me. Not again this talk I don't want people to pity me. "Oh Im sorry I didn't know." She says like shes actually sorry for me. "Of course you didn't know silly and it isn't that bad when you get used to it, but why are you taking the buss?" I ask her and she think about her answer. "My mother and father are both too busy so I have to take care of my own self most of the time. " Sarah says and i just nod because I can't think of anything to say. We sit the end of the time silently. "This is my stop bye." I say to her and get up. "Okay bye." She says and smiles to me.

When I get back to my house I throw my shoes just next to my bed and jump to my bed. I open my phone and start to think about the girl Sarah. I am surprised to actually wanna be friends with her. She seems kind and I wanna know her better. I can feel my phone vibrating because I got a new message from Sarah. "So do you wanna like come over someday  because my parents are again on work vacation?" I just smile at the text and start typing my answer. "Yeah sure why not can I come tomorrow my mother doesn't care where I go." I type and she answers just okay and smile face. It's so weird that I actually just got a friend Im kinda happy actually.

So yeah this is the first chapter I hope you guys liked it and I will write the next chapter soon as possible:)) And Im sorry abut the possible mistakes or misspellings:3 have a good day!!!

Words 1508