9

Hii!! So after I write this Im gonna take a little break so I can make this better and yeah.

Ally's pov:
When the school finally ends we start walking to my house. "Let's just take the vodka and then leave." Sarah says and takes my hand. I smile and nod. When we open the door I hear my mother in the kitchen doing something. "Hii!" I say and hear greetings back to me. "We are going to Sarah house today, I'll maybe stay the night there." I say to my mom. "Yeah okay, text me if you are coming home." She says and smiles to me. I change my clothes and empty my backpack and put the vodka in there. I take my lighter and cigarette and put them in my pocket. "Ready to go?" Sarah asks.
"Yeah." I say and kiss her little.
We leave the house and I say goodbyes to my mom. "So do we go with buss or do we walk?" I ask.
"We can walk the house is not far away." She says. We walked a while and when we finally got to Evas house. It a detached house in literally middle of nowhere. It looks kinda like a summer cottage. It's cute. The whole house is red and next to the house is tiny I think quest house and it's red too. I see as the front door opens and there is girl with black hair. She's wearing jeans with black T-shirt. She's pretty. "Hi, come in." She yelled and waived her hands. As we get inside there is like five people. I can see directly to the living room in the sofa are sitting three people and two are just standing and talking. "You brought your girlfriend. Ally right?" She says and looks at me. "Yeah hi, Im Ally." I say and try to smile and to not look awkward. We walk to the kitchen and I see that there is like five bottles of vodka and some cans. I open my bag and put the vodka bottle next to the others. "So yeah you can just chill feel like home." She says and smiles and then walks back to the living room with others. I take a plastic cup and open one of the vodka bottles and fill the cup to half. Then I take juice out of the fridge and pour it into the cup. Sarah does the same thing and then we walk to the living room. Probably I just have to meet new people. We sit to the corner chair and I just listen as the others including Sarah talks. "How long have you two been together btw?" Some guy asks.
"Like a week maybe." Sarah says and smiles.
"So a fresh couple thats cute." He answers back to Sarah.
"Yeah." Sarah smiles to him.
"Im Sammy." He says. Sarah didn't tell me that he was coming, maybe she didn't know.
I start to talk with them too when the alcohol started to hit. "I'll come back soon, I'll go to fill my cup." I say and got up. I walk to the kitchen and take one bottle of vodka. I fucking hate people. Yeah they seem nice but I just don't like communicating with other people. I fill half of the cup again and finish it with juice. I look out of the window and it's getting dark. I like it. When I walk back to the living room they are just talking normally. I sit back next to Sarah and just listen when everyone is talking about something that they think is so important. The time pasts. "Hey I have idea can we play the classic spinning the bottle game?" Eva says. Everyone so drunk and pretty bored so they just say yes. And without asking do I wanna play Im sitting in the circle. I really don't want to play. This is childish. When Eva comes back with an empty vodka bottle she says she wants to spin first. The bottle stops to some girl whose name I can't remember. "So Sally, truth or dare?" Eva asks and I don't even wanna listen what she picks this is boring. I stand up. "I need to go to the bathroom." I say and now I can finally leave. I take one bottle of vodka that is half empty. I hear Sarah name and look sneaky that what does she do or say. I can't hear what she picks or anything. But then I see that next second she's making out with some fucking guy. What the fuck. The guy is the what the name was fuck. Sammy. I'll put my shoes on and leave the house. I need some air. I know I might bee too dramatic but still. I walk to the forest with my phone's flashlight. I can barely see where Im walking. And Im so fucking drunk. I found my self at a little cliff. I sit down and just look. At least the view is pretty. I open the vodka bottle and drink. I searched for my lighter and cigarettes in my pocket. Finally. I put one cigarette on my mouth and light it. I breathe the smoke deep to my lungs. I can hear something behind me. Fuck if Sarah comes here Im literally gonna throw her off the cliff. "hi." I hear a mans voice. It's fucking Sammy. "Im so sorry about that." He says and sits next to me.
"It's not your fault." I say
He looks at me stupidly.
"She was on top of you so she kissed you first or Am I wrong." I say and look at him as I inhale the cigarette.
"Yeah you are right, but still I should had run out or something." He says with a little laugh.
"She's just acting like an asshole cause she thinks I like Eve." I say and drink.
"Why would she think like that." He asks and now looking even more stupid.
"I don't like talking to people so when I mostly talked to Eve she thinks I like her, like what the fuck." I explained.
"That's weird." He says.
"Can I have one cigarette." He asks.
I throw my own away and take my self a new one and give him one as well. I light both of us up.
"I didn't even wanna kiss Sarah but they were all screaming that I have to or I am pussy." He says as he inhaled his cigarette.
"Why she's hot as fuck and pretty?" I ask and look at him.
"Im actually gay." He whispered so I can barely hear him.
I just nod.
"You are the first person I told that." He says panicking.
"Don't worry I won't tell anyone." I say and he looks relieved.
"Thanks." He says.
"Do you think Im overreacting about this?" I ask him.
"No, it good that you know what she didn't was shitty and she needs to apologize to you." He says.
"I just don't know what good to feel and whats not anymore." I sighed and inhaled the last of the cigarette and throw it off the cliff.
"Everything you feel is good." He says.
"Do you think Im crazy." I ask.
"No, no I don't. All I see in you is a broken and lost person." He says.
We stay there and just lay on the ground and look at the stars. I don't know how the fuck I am gonna get home.

Yeah so as I said Im gonna take a little break and wrote again when I got the motivation. Thanks for all of you who are reading this❤️
Words 1288