4

Hii I haven't write in a minute but nows time for the next chapter:) I try very hard to keep the lore simple and don't forget what I have wrote😭

Ally's pov:
I woke up with a headache and feeling of someone hugging me. I turn slowly and see how Sarah is hugging me and sleeping calmly. I just smile. I hope that someday maybe we can be something more than friends. I can't move because I don't want to wake Sarah up. I slowly start to get up. Somehow I didn't wake her up and I could get out of my bed. I just walk around because this isn't my house. I try to remember what we did yesterday. Oh now i remember, we got too drunk. "Shit my head hurts." I whisper to myself and start looking for painkillers cause I don't want to wake Sarah just to show me where they are. For little while of looking I found them. I fill a glass with water and take the painkillers. I go back to Sarah room. She hasn't woke up. I take my cigarette pack out of my jeans pockets and go to their backyard. I sit in a chair. I have a hoodie and sweatpants. Im still little cold. I light the cigarette. I love the feeling that comes when you inhale the smoke. When I finish my cigarette I just throw it to the bushes. I walk back to Sarah room and she hasn't woke up. "Are you gonna never wake up." I say with a normal voice. She doesn't even move. I take my phone and look the clock, it's 11.07 not much maybe I am gonna let her sleep. I take a photo of the sleeping Sarah too. She looks just too cute. I go lay back next to her and just scroll some TikTok. It's 11.46 and Sarah has finally woke up. "What time it is?" She murmured and moaned. "Soon 12." A say and look at her. "When did you woke up?" She asks and gets up. "I don't remember maybe half past ten." A say and look as Sarah starts to change the night clothes off. I try to look at my phone and just scroll TikTok but I can't I try to look at her when she doesn't notice.
"Is this good?" She asks and shows me her outfit.
"Yeah that's cute." I say and smile to her. She just smiles back to me. "Im so glad that it's finally weekend so we don't have to go to school for two days. " she says as she starts to clean a little. To be honest her room isn't even messy. I sit on her bed and look her cleaning. I can't she's too pretty. "I'll go to smoke I'll be back soon." I walk to the back door and light a cigarette and walk around the yard and smoke. The yard isn't big and it's totally empty. The bushes and everything else makes like little benches for the yard. I lean to the wall and smoke the last of the cigarette. What am I gonna do with Sarah I am pretty sure that she doesn't even like me back I don't even know if she likes girls. I go back to Sarah and she has cleaned nearly her entire room. It looks so pretty when I can see the floor and all her clothes are on her rack or in the closet. All her makeup is organized and bed has been done. "Wow you really cleaned." I say still amazed. "Yeah I do this every week so I have even some motivation on my life when the space is clean." She says and smiles. "So do you wanna change your clothes or are you gonna be on those night clothes." She says and throws my jeans to my face. "Heyyy!!" I shout and laugh. "Where is my t-shirt?" I ask her. "Oh I actually don't know you can lend some of my shirts and I'll give your shirt back when I find it." She says and walks to her closet and throws some t-shirt to my face again. I change my clothes and we just lay in her bed.

*Time skip to friday because I hate writing about school:3*

Ally's pov:
So this week has been very interesting I have been like the whole week just with Sarah because I don't have other friends and cause she's literally so adorable and nice person. My little crush for her has grown and a lot. I would do anything to get to kiss her. She makes me feel so alive and good. We have hung out every day after school and it's been nice. Today is Friday and the weekend starts. I am gonna go to sleep in Sarah house again. I don't know is it just me or does Sarah like me too even little bit cause she always gets as close as possible to me and she likes hugging me very much. She always smiles when she sees me too.
When I finally got out of bed I just throw some jeans on and a black hoodie cause there is cold as fuck. I walk to the kitchen and see that mom has already left. I look in the fridge and there is just bottle of vodka,butter,milk,some apples and beer. I take two sips of the vodka bottle and close the fridge door. I take my backpack and put my shoes on and leave. When I get to the buss I see Sarah sitting in the back seats. "hiii how did you sleep?" She asks as i sit down. "Pretty good, you?" I ask and smile to her. She just answer something good or okay.
The school was boring and I wanted to kill my self or someone in there. (I am bad at writing about school so just lets skip when they get out)
"Finally this was hell." I say and walk to the door. "Oh you mean? I fucking hate math." Sarah says and we laughed a little. We walk to the buss stop. It's 4pm and it start to get little dark. When the buss finally comes we walk to the back seats as always. "Do you have any alcohol?" I ask and smile to her. "Im not sure maybe but not a lot." She says and smiles back to me. When we walk to her I light a cigarette. "Can I have one puff?" She ask and I gave her my cigarette. I watch as she inhaled the smoke and coughed a little. She gave it back and I smoke it to end and threw it away. When we get to the house she opened the door and we leave our shoes.
"I look for the alcohol in the kitchen you can go to my room." Sarah says and I just walk to her room. The room is clean again Im literally so jealous that she has motivation to clean her room. "I found six pack of cider." She shouted and I walked to the kitchen with her. "That's good." I say and take the six pack. "Can we go out side cause I wanna smoke too?" I ask and open the first can. "Yeah sure I'll go get us some blankets so we don't freeze to death." She says laughing and goes back to her room. I open the back door and sit down to the chair that is there. When Sarah comes back she takes another chair and sits next to me. "There is your blanket." She says and she hands me the blanket. "Thank you." I say and smile to her. I gave her one can of the cider. I drop the rest of the drinks next to me. "So what are you gonna do on next holiday?" Sarah asks me and takes little sips of her drink. "Im not sure, probably nothing. I bet that my mom forces me to spend Christmas with my grandparents. "I say and I focus on my cigarette for a little while. "I have to go there every fucking Christmas, but like only for two days rest of the holiday Im not sure." I continue and look at her again and I can't her eyes are so pretty. "Okay my parents are gonna be half of the holiday on business trip so I'm going to be alone." She says and I know it must suck that you literally see your parents once a month. "But I could come to keep company to you." I say and smile. I finish my can so I take another one and open it. At the same time my cigarette burns out so I take last hit I can and I throw it away. "Yeah you could I don't like being on my own." She says. We sit out there for a while but when we finish all of our drinks and I have already smoked like three cigarettes we are good to go back inside. I go to lay on her bed and she goes to the bathroom. I start taking my clothes off and Im just on my bra and strings. I start to look for some night clothe I could lend. I put some shorts I could find. "The t-shirts are in the closet." I heard a voice say behind me. "Oh my goodness you scared me." I say laughing. I can see that she has been looking me change my clothes. Her face is totally red. I just smile to her and start lookin for a good shirt. When I do find that I start to putting it on. When Im ready I turn the lights off and climb next to Sarah. She leaned closer to me. Slowly closer and closer. She turns my head and looks me directly to my eyes. I don't know what the fuck is going on. I feel that my heartbeat is like million and I can't do anything else than just look her. Slowly she leans closer to my face and kisses me. I take grip of her head and push her away. "Are you sure?" I ask her gently. She just nods and starts kissing me again. Shes a pretty good kisser. I feel as she starts to deep the kiss. I feel her tongue in my mouth as she explores my mouth. Her hands on my face and she moves on top of me. She takes my shirt off and throws it just somewhere. I'll take her shirt off too and put my hands on her boobs. I'll start hearing as she moans to the kiss. She stops the kiss and starts making hickeys to my breast. I take her pajama pants off and my shorts too. I can feel how her fingers started rubbing against my pussy. I'll kiss her all around. "I wanna hear you, I wanna feel you, I wanna taste you and smell you. You are everything I want." I whisper to her ear. She smiles to me and takes my underwear off and my bra. She slowly takes her too and lets me watch her do that. I'll let my hands flow in her body. I wanna make her feel safe and comfortable. She slowly starts to kiss me again. Slowly and gently. I can feel that her fingers are slowly moving towards my pussy. I'll moan a little louder as she puts first one finger and then two. She starts moving them faster and faster inside me. I'll moan louder and my breath starts getting louder. I kiss her this time deeper and the kiss was full of lush. I start to finger her too and this is the time when I can hear her. I think Im in love.

Yeah this chapter was little more intense. I hope you enjoyed this and I will try to write next chapter as soon as possible but like I have lot to do:3
Words 2017