Just Sex

Yoongi took a deep breath and opened his door, letting Taehyung walk in, 'hey', the boy grinned as Yoongi shut the door and turned to look at him, 'hey'.
Taehyung didn't wait for his hyung to say anything else. He shoved him against the wall and captured his lips in a desperate kiss, smiling when Yoongi kissed back immediately.
He had been waiting for hours since they got back and it was hell. After they had almost had sex in their car, they both decided to meet up in Yoongi's hotel room when all the members would definitely be asleep.

Taehyung moaned as Yoongi took over the kiss, shoving his tongue into the boy's mouth and biting down on his tongue. He reached down and pulled on the belt of the robe Taehyung was wearing, his eyes immediately widening as he pulled away from the kiss to look at the boy's outfit.
They had lived together as a group for years and he had never seen Taehyung dress up.
'Wow'
'You like it?'
'You look.... breath taking', Yoongi blinked and Taehyung laughed, pulling him back into a kiss.
Yoongi's hands wrapped around his waist, slowly playing with the gold chain that was there.
He was starting to get hard and so he picked the boy up and carried him to the bed.
'Mmmmm' Taehyung moaned as Yoongi sucked on his lips roughly. It's not like they had ever done this before. They were both so horny in the car and Taehyung had gotten bold enough to touch his hyung through his pants. Fortunately, Yoongi loved it, and that had led to a rough make out session. But they had to stop when the driver got back in, so they had agreed to meet up later.

Taehyung was actually scared Yoongi would change his mind, but he was happy that didn't happen yet.
'Fuck Tae...' Yoongi pulled back to look at him, 'should we be doing this?',
'What?' Taehyung looked confused as Yoongi sat up and he did the same.
'I mean... we've been friends for so long, I don't want to ruin that',
'Hyung, we agreed it would just be sex, nothing else',
'What if it feels awkward tomorrow',
'It won't',
'Don't you have a crush on Jungkook?' Yoongi raised a brow and Taehyung laughed, 'so? It's not like he likes me back',
'You don't know that',
'Oh I do, I like him, but I know he likes Jimin, who you should hurry up and ask out by the way'.

Yoongi blinked at the boy in his bed, 'what?',
'I know you like him',
'That's not true',
'C'mon hyung, everyone knows you like him, but Kookie likes him too'.
Yoongi sighed and ran his fingers through his hair, 'this isn't about Jungkook or Jimin, it's about us',
'Hyung', Taehyung smiled, getting up to straddle Yoongi, 'I promise I won't make a big deal out of this, just sex, nothing else'.
Taehyung smiled as Yoongi stared up at him. His hyung was truly perfection. His beautiful eyes were staring holes into the boy and his white hair was falling all over his face from all the making out. He looked so hot right now.

Yoongi smirked and pulled Taehyung back into a kiss, letting the boy stay on top as they made out.
He was still worried because this was the first time he was getting involved with a member. He knew things happened between them, but he had never done anything with anyone.

'Ah fuck....' Taehyung moaned as Yoongi slowly entered his dick into him, 'you okay?'
'That feels so good', Taehyung smiled and Yoongi smirked, leaning down to kiss him as he slowly began thrusting into him.
He sucked marks into the boy's shoulders but avoided his neck so he wouldn't raise any questions the next day.
'Ah!' Taehyung threw his head back as Yoongi rammed into him, playing with his nipples and his hard dick. He was seeing stars as the man fucked him so good.
He came faster than he expected and Yoongi flipped him on his stomach, shoving his dick back into him immediately and fucking him till he could barely breath.
By the time they were done, Taehyung was panting and fucked out.

**

Yoongi frowned as he watched Taehyung and Jungkook whisper to each other while they drank. They had all decided to go to a club and honestly, Yoongi would rather be in his bed or his studio, but Jin had dragged him along. He couldn't take his eyes off the maknaes as they talked. Why did Taehyung think Jungkook was in love with Jimin? They were obviously flirting with each other.

'If looks could kill', Hoseok said and Yoongi turned to him, 'what?'
'Stop staring at him Yoon',
'I don't know what you're talking about', Yoongi said, drinking from his glass and Hoseok smirked, 'my room was right beside yours, I got an earful that night'.
Yoongi's eyes widened, 'you know?'
'That you fucked Tae? Yes, my question is... why do you keep staring at him?'
'I wasn't staring at him, I'm just looking at the maknaes',
'I thought you liked Jimin?'
'Do you all think that?'
'Well yeah, you always flirt with him',
'And he always flirts with you, do you think he loves you?',
'Yoongi, do you like Tae?'.
Yoongi didn't answer that as fast as he had expected. He wasn't sure what the answer was. He had been thinking about their night together which was just 2 days ago. He knew he had told Taehyung to act normal, but he hated how normal the boy acted.

He wanted him to pay more attention to him, but he couldn't say that. He couldn't say that he was jealous watching Jungkook wrap an arm around the boy's waist as he whispered in his ear.
He knew they were just friends, but he honestly wanted Tae to himself.

His eyes widened as he realised it. He wanted Tae to himself. He didn't know if he was having feelings for him, but he knew he wanted him.
Hoseok smirked as Yoongi got up and walked up to the boys.
'Hey hyung', Taehyung grinned at him and Yoongi pulled him away, 'wanna dance?',
'Yes please', Taehyung smiled and followed him to the dance floor.
Yoongi's hands immediately wrapped around his waist as they started dancing, holding the boy close.

He loved the smell of Tae's hair and the sweet scent on his neck. He couldn't help but leave small kisses on his neck as they danced and Taehyung shut his eyes, sighing with a smile. His hands were wrapped around his hyung's shoulder as they looked into each other's eyes.
'Hyung?'
'Yeah?'
'Are you okay?'
'Yeah.... why?'
'You seem... are you drunk?'
'No Tae' Yoongi laughed and Tae smiled. A small gasp left his lips as Yoongi pulled him closer. If Taehyung lifted his head right now, they would be kissing and Yoongi didn't seem like he cared.

'Wow', Namjoon raised a brow as he watched the boys on the dance floor, 'are they about to...',
'I thought it was just me', Jimin said, 'I think they've forgotten about us',
'Or that we're in public', Jin shook his head and Hoseok laughed.
His laugh immediately ceased when Yoongi lifted his head and captured Tae's lips with his.

All the boy's stared in disbelief. Yoongi was kissing Taehyung in public, in front of all of them.
Jungkook was blinking in surprise, 'damn'
'Damn is correct', Namjoon said.

Taehyung didn't know if he should pull back or continue kissing Yoongi. This felt so good especially because it wasn't planned. He loved the feel of Yoongi's lips and the taste of wine.
Yoongi finally pulled back and looked at him. Taehyung sighed, 'was that intentional?'
'Yes... yes it was',
'But... everyone is watching',
'I don't care',
'Really?' Tae smiled and Yoongi nodded, pecking his lips a few more times until he giggled.
'Wanna get out of here?' Yoongi asked and Taehyung smirked, 'Where are we going?'
'My room',
'Why are we still here?' Taehyung grinned and Yoongi grabbed his hand and pulled him away, ignoring their friends who were still staring in disbelief.