Jealous

Jimin whimpered as Yoongi's dick entered him slowly.
His hyung didn't move after he was all in. He just stayed that way, making the boy pout, 'please, Yoonie... please move',
'Who said you could talk, baby? Don't think I'm not mad at you'
'Yoonie....' Jimin bit down on his lip and gripped the table as Yoongi's dick brushed his prostrate.
His tight crop top was hugging his hard nipples and his skirt was still around his waist.
Yoongi had ripped his lace leggings and shove a finger in his ass and when he was so close to cumming, the older man pulled his fingers out and replaced it with his dick.
'I'm sorry... please Minnie is sorry',
'Are you? Because you seemed to enjoy all the praises tonight from everyone else'
'Ah....' Yoongi pulled out and thrusted back in harshly, pushing Jimin down to make sure his chest was against the table.
'Not only did you get everyone's attention with your outfit, you gave Namjoon a lap dance',
'Ah! Fuck Yoonie!'
'I could see the tent in his pants when you were done baby, so don't act all innocent now'.
Yoongi had began thrusting into him faster now, his hand was still on the boy's back to keep him down as Jimin cried out in pleasure.
He loved when Yoongi treated him like this, which was why he had acted the way he did at the party.

Yoongi had been so busy working on his new album and not touched Jimin in weeks.
So when he told him they were going to a party Hoseok was having, Jimin found his boyfriend's favourite skirt and decided to put on a show.
It was his idea to play truth or dare, he had just made Taehyung insist so it wouldn't look so obvious.
And it worked.
Yoongi's cute smile had turned into a frown the moment Jimin began grinding down on Namjoon.
While the others were praising him, Yoongi was fuming.
And when Namjoon bit down on his lip, Yoongi knew he was trying to hold back a moan.
If Jin hadn't stopped Jimin, Yoongi would have probably killed Namjoon.
But it all worked in Jimin's favour.
They had just stepped into the room when Yoongi pulled him into a rough and desperate kiss, before bending him over the table and ripping his leggings.

'Fuck baby... nnnn.... yeah, you feel so good, so tight for me',
'Ah.... harder Yoonie... fuck me harder', Jimin could barely keep his mouth closed and his moans turned into squeals as Yoongi increased his pace.
Nothing could compare to Yoongi fucking him. It was his favourite thing.

'Fuck! Yoonie I'm cumming! Ah!!' Jimin's legs shook as he spilled cum on the floor and Yoongi pulled out almost immediately, 'get on the bed baby, I haven't even started with you'.
Jimin laid down and spread his legs, his lips forming a smirk when he saw Yoongi taking out their fun box from the closet.
The real fun was about to begin.