MiniMoni

'That's your brother?' Namjoon's eyes widened, and Yoongi turned to look at him, 'Yes, why?'
'N- nothing, he's really good-looking'
'Huh,' Yoongi smirked and turned back to Jimin, who was walking towards him. 'Hey hyung'
'Hey', Yoongi smiled at the boy and hugged him, placing a kiss on his head before moving away.
'This is my friend Namjoon, he's finally found time to attend my concert'
'Oh c'mon, I've attended one before' Namjoon laughed, and Yoongi grinned, 'glad you could make it Min'
'That's your way of saying you didn't expect to see me tonight?' Jimin raised a brow, and Yoongi laughed, 'I thought you'd be busy at the gallery'
'Right,' Namjoon said, and they both turned to him, 'Oh, I mean, you looked familiar, I just remember seeing you at the gallery sometime last week'
'Really?'
'Yeah, with your boyfriend'
'Boyfriend?' Yoongi raised a brow at his brother, and Jimin laughed, 'he's a friend, not a boyfriend'
'Oh, sorry.' Namjoon smiled, and the boy winked.

'Babe!' Taehyung waved from the door, and Yoongi's eyes lit up.
He opened his arms, ready to receive his boyfriend, who ran to meet him.
'You were amazing!!' Taehyung laughed as Yoongi lifted him and spun him around before setting him down and pulling him into a kiss.
'Take your time' Jimin rolled his eyes, and the couple pulled away.
'Hey hyung' Tae turned to Namjoon, who ruffled his hair, 'now you see your brother'
'Brother?' Jimin asked, surprised and Yoongi nodded, 'Yeah, Tae is Namjoon's younger brother'
'Are you guys free? You could join us for dinner' Tae asked, and Jimin sighed, 'I have to see a.... em... client'
'Min' Yoongi raised a brow, and his brother giggled, 'it's important, I'll see you guys back at the house', Jimin said before hugging Taehyung and running off

**

Namjoon was bored and decided to take a walk around the mansion. He had planned on staying at a hotel, but Yoongi had insisted he stayed with him. He had enough rooms to spare.

Namjoon admired the art pieces around the house as he walked downstairs. He was pretty sure this was Jimin's doing, Yoongi didn't really have any interest in art.

'Yoon?' He was surprised to see his friend sitting at the bar alone with a bottle of wine.
'Hey, you're awake.' Yoongi grinned, and Namjoon joined him, 'you okay?'
'Yeah,' Yoongi said before emptying his glass.
Namjoon raised a brow at his friend, 'You don't look okay, I thought you'd be with Taehyung celebrating the end of your tour'
'Yeah...' Yoongi sighed, staring at his glass, and Namjoon began getting worried.
'Yoongi, what's wrong?'
'Nothing... I mean... it really isn't a problem.'
'You know you can talk to me'.

Yoongi sighed and turned to his friend, 'I'm just drinking'
'Alone? At 12 am?'
'Yeah, if I stay a little longer, Tae would be asleep when I go up'.
Namjoon blinked at his friend, now confused, 'and why do you want that?'
'Because... because he wants to have sex, he's been making advances for weeks now, and I'm tired of acting oblivious'.

Namjoon wasn't sure if he was hearing his friend properly, 'Your boyfriend wants to have sex with you, and that's a bad thing?'
'No, Joon' Yoongi sighed, 'a month ago, we tried our first time, but it went horrible wrong. I was really drunk, and I never knew he was a virgin'
'Shit!'
'Yeah, he was in so much pain I had to... pull out. I was scared Joon, I never want to put him through that again'
'Okay, but if he's making advances, doesn't that mean he's healed?'
'He thinks so, but Namjoon' Yoongi turned to his friend completely, 'I love Taehyung, so much, I don't ever want to hurt him. He was in so much pain the last time that his screaming made me sober,'
'Oh... wow, I'm sorry.'
'Yeah, I don't want to try again, at least not yet, and I'm never drinking that much again'
'Yoongi, you need to relax. Maybe you should talk to him about it?'
'I guess so.' Yoongi poured himself another glass.

Namjoon finally decided to ask the question that had been bothering him, 'earlier tonight, when your brother bailed on us, what was that about?' He asked and Yoongi scoffed, 'him running off to one of his fuck buddies'
'What?'
'Jimin has a .... habit, he refuses to date and just goes out with different guys'
'By go out you mean...'
'Sex, yeah'.