Imagina Shorts #302

Imagina Shorts #302

| | | | |

On a blimp, on a blimp, on a steampunk blimp. Through the clouds, through the sky, through the elevation so high.

Jade: This... is the messiah.

This is Fury that is shy and new.

Nyla: F-Fury?
Joaquin: That boy?!
Charlotte: The messiah!
Alex: Here's the boy you're looking for, Alan.
Alan: Ah. *stands up*

Alex and Alan was inside while the rest are outside. Alan joined the greetings to their special guest.

Alan: Fury!
Fury: Rrright. (He is alive.)
Alan: And... Luna? And Sola too? And... (That bigger woman that seems to be their parent...?)
Aurora: Aurora.
Ellioth: T-This is Nyla, Joaquin, Charlotte, and Alan. Please greet Fury, Luna, S-Sola, and Aurora. It seems you already knew each other, so... (Ehehe...) ^-^;;

Yeah. They have seen each others' faces, but not that known that much... (except Charlotte who haven't seen their faces.)

Jade: Please get inside.

Inside the blimp is... Pfff. They only get to see this table room. No going to the further rooms.

Alex: So here you are, messiah. And you brought a friend with you. Why such a company?
Aurora: Oh. These two are my daugther. I'm also interested in your program, you see.
Alex: I see...
Charlotte: (Am I supposed to be the one who's taking the lead here?)
Alex: So, Fury. We're gonna do a verification for you, but we don't know if we should do that right now. *turns to Charlotte* Should we do that right now?
Charlotte: We could wait for them. They have to a-
Alex: Yeah. We will do it later.

There's just this tension where people will use you for something.

Fury: •-•
Luna: Fury-
Alan: H-Hey.
Fury: ???
Alan: I... shouldn't have been mad.
Fury: Okay...?
Luna: -_-
Alan: And sorry for being part of my plan, okay?
Fury: Huh?
Alan: I... think we should talk about this outside.

Everyone seems to be distracted away now from this greeting.

Fury: Okay.

The breeze outside is strong. The fall season seems started already.

Alan: *brought up his book*
Fury: (That book again.)
Alan: There's a theory here that there had been Gods dwelling in this world, and the events said in the theory was NOT FUN!!!
Fury: *looks down*

There's Crescendia. There's actually the Snake Prison right in the horizon. So far. There's Crescendia indeed, but you still can't make up its crescent shape.

Alan: Oh. Right.
Fury: ...?

There's also this GIANT cyclone that will be on the blimp's path; not that the blimp would be below it. It is GIANT and I mean it!

Fury: T... That...
Luna: O-O
Alan: Yeah. That storm is undying. Isn't it cool?
Fury: Undying?
Luna: *rushes towards Sola* Look at that, sis!
Sis: Huh? *looks down*

For beings who lives on clouds, that is a one big spinning landmass.

Sola: O-O

Fury: ...
Alan: Are you even taking this seriously? I mean; c'mon, man! I've never seen a seriousness in your face.
Fury: ...
Alan: Really not?
Fury: I don't know. I'm just... not have any of these in my mind.
Alan: Then what are you gonna do? Sit all day, and... play some games?

That is what your sister told you, Alan. I am pretty sure.

Fury: I don't really know where I am going at all. Why did I even accepted this deal.
Alan: Ohhh no, Fury. You'd be the hero  of this world! Isn't that amazing?
Fury: Yeah. Amazing.
Alan: -_- (Why is this gotta be this hard...)