Chapter 3

"He said he wants to dream of me? That could be a compliment. Or right out pervy." Lina muttered to herself the second her uncle Tyler had stepped out of the car to get her suitcases. It had been an one hour drive from LAX to the Hollywood Hills due to the stupid traffic. According to her uncle, when he was lucky, the drive wasn't longer then 40 minutes. During the drive he had pestered her with questions and ramblings about everything he could come up with which stopped her from thinking about Alex. Uncle Ty had parked the Range Rover in the garage of his villa which was massive. In the garage stood 2 more impressive cars. Lina rolled her eyes. Boys and their toys.

Lina stepped out of the car to help her uncle only to realize he'd already brought them up into her room. He must've had help from the gardener she saw mowing the lawn as they drove through the double iron gates, she thought. Lina heard her name being called, which brought her back to reality.

"I'm sorry, I wasn't listening." She said to her uncle who had come back downstairs. He was rambling on and on.

"I said dinner is at 7, if you want to get started on your room." Lina glanced at her iPhone that indicated it had only been 3:17P.M and nodded.

"Yeah, seems cool." she said with very little enthusiasm. Ty nodded and proceeded to show her up the grand stair case, down a really long hall and to a room on the left side of the hallway Lina was assuming she'd be calling hers. With her assumtions correct, she walked into the huge bedroom.

The king sized silver bed had been made with deep purple bed sheets and at least 6 fluffy silver pillows, and the walls were lilac. Opposite the huge bed, was a 38" LED screen mounted on the wall. In the corner beside the glass-covered door leading to a porch, stood a silver shiny desk with a mirror right above it with sides that were bent with spots on them. Obviously it could be used for both work and for a make-up table. On the opposite wall, bookshelves had been mounted randomly all over the wall. Lina liked the room she was standing in.

"Your bathroom is through that door." Her uncle explained pointing to an adjoining door "And this is your closet." He said as he opened the double doors that looked like that of a normal big closet. Lina gaped at the big space and walked in.

Holy shit, the closet was twice the size of her old one. Despite the fact that she had a lot of clothes, she still had a lot of space in her old closet. She twirled a lock of hair on her finger as she pondered over what to do with all of the room she had in here. Maybe I can keep Alex's body here once I murder him, she thought evilly and grinned.

"I'll leave you to it Lina. If you need anything don't hesitate to ask. Okay kiddo?" Lina nodded watching her uncle quickly walk out of the room.

3 hours later Lina had arranged all of her clothes in the walk-in closet and piled the suitcases up in the far corner that was still untouched. She started opening up boxes and placing all of the books, photo albums and dvd's on the many large randomly mounted shelves on the wall. Lucky for her, none were mounted too high that she wasn't able to reach.

Lina glanced at the last box she needed to unpack. In it she had little statues and photo frames with pictures of her with her parents. She arranged them on her night stands and looked around. Happy that she was done with her room, Lina plopped down on her bed. She went to cover her face with her palm when she remembered she had Alex's phone number written on it. She sighed and grabbed her phone from her night stand. She started dialing the number and when she heard it was ringing she hung up. She shook her head quickly.

"Don't call that pest Lina." She muttered and decided to save the number to her contact list under the name Idiot Deleon. She grinned and nodded. Much better.

***

After dinner, Tyler had insisted he take her for a drink to meet some people. Since her uncle was the youngest sibling, he was only 30, though he looked even younger, which made things less awkward. Honestly, she saw him more like an older brother then her uncle.