Chapter 7

As Lina and Marshall got the shot glasses and whatever else they needed, Alex, Chantry, Dave and Joey came in.

"Isn't Lina 18? Like underaged?" Joey asked with a teasing smile on his face and he took a nacho from Lina's bag.

"If it bothers you, I can take my alcohol and pizza and leave." She said, as she flopped down onto the couch. 

"Marshmallow, can you pass me my drink from the table?" She called to Marshall who was in the kitchen. Joey fake pouted at Lina.

"No! Don't take away my heaven on earth!" Lina rolled her eyes at Joey as he now started to play video games with Dave, who sat next to her. Marshall placed her drink on the table and plopped down. She noticed Alex was sitting opposite her on the other couch, unusually quiet. She ignored him and started munching on the snacks and drank the booze with the guys. As she went for the tequila, she noticed Alex was doing the same. Lina already felt slightly tipsy, which was why she was darey enough to ask this.

"Wanna take a shot off of me, 'boyfriend'?" She taunted him with a wink. Alex stiffened and looked at her. Marshall nodded next to her.

"C'mon man, do it or I will!"

"Body shots? Off Lina? Alex man, come on!" Dave piped up from the video game. Alex stood up.

"Clear the table. Salt, limes and tequila." He said, smirking at Lina. Boy, was he drunk. As Marshall cleared the table and Chantry grabbed the limes and salt, Lina yanked her figure hugging tank top off and lay down on the sticky wood and glass table. She turned her head to see Alex walking toward her, a piece of lime in his hand.

"Open, Angel." He murmured at he put the lime in between her teeth. She obliged and soon felt the tiny grains of salt on her neck.

"Ready?" He whispered in her ear. Before she could confirm, his tongue ran up her neck, licking the salt off. A millisecond after he was done with the salt on her neck, she felt the cool amber liquid spill onto the fair skin of her stomach. Skillfully, Alex lapped up the tequila and positioned his face above hers.

"Lime, baby." He said softly and she shook her head.

"Fine. The hard way it is. " he said and he pressed his lips against hers.

Lina gasped and put her hands on Alex's back pressing her lips just as hard against his. Lina felt the lime juice on her lips , letting out a small moan, as Alex licked it off. Without another word, Alex picked her up and pulled away from her lips.

"I'm gonna talk to my girlfriend in my room. Alone. Don't disturb me." Before Lina could say anything else they were on their way up the stairs and into Alex's room.

"You are.. well. I don't know." he said as he brought Lina over to his bed. She sat down, suddenly aware of her surroundings and what just happened. She looked down at her self, shirtless and sticky with tequila and saliva on her neck and stomach.

"What?" She asked in confusion, crossing her legs.

"You wind me up! You get me worked up and annoyed and then you get annoyed and you do stuff like this and.. and I can't be held responsible for my actions." He said quietly as he pushed Lina gently to lay on the bed. His lips found hers as his hands rested on her thigh and waist. Lina's arms wrapped around his neck as she kissed him back. Alex pulled back slightly and whispered in her ear.

"I like you shirtless and under me." He then started kissing down her neck when she registered what was going on. Lina's neck felt so sensitive all of a sudden. Never had she felt this spiked with need before. His kiss felt like fire. At one side, she didn't want it to end, but on the other, she knew that it was wrong. She nudged Alex's shoulder, whispering softly.