13 - The Sweethearts

Rosé woke up with her head throbbing, the light streaming through the window feeling like knives in her eyes. She groaned, slowly sitting up in bed, only to be met with a wave of nausea.

"Ugh, what happened last night?" she muttered, rubbing her temples.

The door creaked open, and Rosé looked up to see Jisoo stepping inside. "Oh, you're awake," Jisoo said with a soft smile.

Rosé hissed in pain as another spike of her headache hit. "Barely," she replied, noticing for the first time that Jisoo was carrying a tray.

Jisoo approached the bed and placed the tray on Rosé's lap. "I brought you some soup, medicine, and water. It should help with the hangover," she said gently.

Rosé's heart fluttered at the sight of Jisoo's care. "Thank you, Jisoo. You didn't have to."

Jisoo shook her head. "Of course I did. You need to take care of yourself."

Rosé managed a weak smile, feeling a surge of warmth and affection for Jisoo. She picked up the spoon and began eating the soup, savoring the comforting warmth. After a few sips, she took the medicine and drank the water, feeling a bit better already.

Jisoo watched her with a mix of amusement and concern. "You guys were pretty wild last night."

Rosé winced, her cheeks flushing with embarrassment. "I can't believe we got that out of control."

Jisoo chuckled. "Believe it. You were dancing on the tables and singing at the top of your lungs. It was quite the sight."

Rosé covered her face with her hands, mortified. "Please tell me you're joking."

"I wish I was," Jisoo said, laughing. "But don't worry, you weren't alone. We all had a good time, even if it got a bit chaotic."

Rosé peeked out from behind her hands, her embarrassment slowly fading. "Thanks for looking out for me, Jisoo. You're always there when I need you."

Jisoo's expression softened. "Of course, Rosé, I care for you."

the unspoken feelings she'd harbored for so long bubbling to the surface. But she pushed them down, not wanting to ruin the moment.

Jisoo hesitated for a moment before speaking again. "Actually, Rosé, I was wondering... would you like to go out for dinner later? Just the two of us?"

Rosé's heart skipped a beat. "Dinner? Just us?"

"Yeah," Jisoo said, a bit shyly. "I thought it might be nice to spend some time together, away from all the craziness."

Rosé's cheeks flushed again, but this time from a mix of excitement and nervousness. "I'd love to, Jisoo."

Jisoo's face lit up with a smile. "Great! I'll make the reservations. Just rest up for now, and we'll have a wonderful evening."

As Jisoo left the room, Rosé couldn't help but smile. Despite the headache and the embarrassment, the morning had brought a comforting realization: no matter what happened, she had Jisoo by her side. And the promise of dinner later filled her with a hopeful anticipation.

——————————————————————————

Jennie woke up with a queasy feeling in her stomach. She groaned, clutching her head as she realized the full extent of her hangover. The room spun slightly as she got up, and she felt an urgent need to vomit.

"Damn it," she muttered, cursing under her breath as she stumbled towards the bathroom.

As soon as she reached the toilet, she began vomiting, her body convulsing with the effort. She didn't notice the door open behind her.