Ch 9: the mission

3rd person

Danny: 'Why am I even here.'

Currently, Danny has been sent on his first mission... Unfortunately he has been partnered with Issie and Saji... The two of them are currently looking at "Magazines" while being well... Themselves. He sighs as he reads the mission file.

*Flashback*

Danny: I'm sorry, you want me to do what?

Currently Danny is hanging out in the gym, with Takamura, Akio and Kimura. Sona is standing in front of Danny.

Sona: The academy has received a mission, Risa gremory as suggested we we the red dragon emperor and the poison dragon. While those two are powerful, unfortunately.

Danny: The red dragon emperor is a giant prev, he cheated in a battle and who's attacks only work on girls clothes and speaking to their chest. He claims to be the strongest dragon, but in truth; he only uses his powers to get into his tomato head of a president pants.

Kimura: Yeah I agree with Danny, no offense Ms.Sitri but can those two even fight without relying on their powers?

Akio: Yeah from what the Danny, told us dragons are honorable creatures who fight with honor. And from what we seen those two wouldn't last long in a bare fist fight.

Takamura: He has a point, even the old man can beat them.

Sona: Well, you four are not wrong but this was requested by the people who requested them both by name.

Danny: Ok, so why are you asking me to go?

Sona: Well, I have a feeling that this could be a trap... And well, it's Issie and Saji; While Saji is a member of my family he doesn't have much experience... As for issie.. well he would fall for a trap if there are woman involved.

The four nodded their head, Danny rubbed his jaw as he thought about it. He sighs, and looks at Sona.

Danny: If those two get off track and try to be prev... I'm going to break their faces and break their arms.

Sona: Could you not?

Danny: I make no promises.

*Flashback over*

After a while, the ship landed; the Issie and Saji walked out of the ship. Danny walked over, to the pilot.

Danny: Hey, keep an eye out.

Pilot: How come?

Danny: We're in the middle of the woods miles from, the nearest village; we also have no single to use comms if you got a gun put a round in the chamber.

Pilot: Got it.

Danny: We're be back in a couple of hours. If we aren't back, get your self to safety.

The pilot nodded, as Danny patted the pilot shoulder, he walks out of the ship and jogged over to the two... Well, the idiots.

Issie: Man this sucks! This mission better be worth it.

Saji: I know, I was going to ask out sona; why most we be so popular.

Danny: You're not, you two have dragons as scared gears; people know about the legends behind the dragons... But unfortunately, you two bring disgrace to the name dragon.