23/7 Protection

|Jennie|

"At some point, you have to be bored of staring at me," Jisoo tells me as she continues typing away on her computer.

"I literally have nothing else to do but stare at you," I say with a smile.

"You're ridiculous," she tells me without taking her eyes off the screen.

"Only for you."

She finally looks at me and sighs with a smile. "What do you want from me?"

I open my arms wide. "A cuddle."

She points to her screen. "I have a lot of work to do."

I pout. "Why are you home and working? You can separate the two right?"

Jisoo shrugs. "Irene needed help with something. So I'm helped her but ended up not finishing my other work."

Jealousy sparks in me. "Irene? Are you still talking to her?"

Jisoo looks at me again. She reaches over and holds my hand. "As friends, Jennie." She pats the back of it before going back to her typing.

"How can you code for a living? Don't you find it boring?" I ask.

"I do sometimes but then I remember that I make good money from it and I can afford to buy cakes for me, Ella and Lisa."

I frown and get jealous again. "What about me? Am I not included in people you buy cakes for?"

Jisoo sighs and moves her mouse around a couple times before closing her laptop. She stands up and walks around to me. I turn my head and follow her movements with my eyes. She rests her arms on my shoulders and bends down so that our eyes are level again. She smirks and winks.

She presses her lips against mine and I grab onto her upper arms as I lean more into it. My heart starts beating fast and I feel more relaxed when I didn't realize I was anxious.

She pulls away and holds my cheeks. "What's the matter with you?"

I stare in her concerned, caring eyes and shake my head. "Nothing."

Jisoo raises an eyebrow with a grin. "So you're just being clingy and overly jealous for no reason?"

I nod.

She pulls away and I immediately stand up to be close to her.

"Exhibit A," she says with a teasing smile.

I roll my eyes and she holds my cheek. I meet her brown eyes and she asks, "How about we go to sleep now?"

I nod once again and she kisses my forehead. She moves away and I follow only a step behind her as she walks down the long hallway, to the stairs and then walks up them.

Jisoo stopped sleeping in her room a few days again. Her stuff is still in there but she sleeps next to me. We cuddle and talk and laugh and kiss (and maybe we have sex).

Jisoo spins around at the top of stairs and grabs my hands. She walks backwards with a smile that makes me smile in return as she drags me into our bedroom. She closes the door behind me, pushes me against it, holds my hips and kisses me.

It's slow and steady and I want to kiss her faster but she keeps the pace. She tilts her head to kiss me better and I hold one hand to the back of her head and another on her shoulder.

I don't know for how long we kiss but when Jisoo pulls away and rests her face into the the crook of my neck, I feel like I'm gasping for air.

"You needed to breathe at some point Jennie."