ℱ𝐈𝐑𝐄𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐊𝐒

ℒ𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝒟𝐀𝐑𝐊 𝒜𝐆𝐄 ---- 𝒱𝐎𝐋

ℒ𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝒟𝐀𝐑𝐊 𝒜𝐆𝐄 ---- 𝒱𝐎𝐋. 𝟏
𝐢𝐢. - ℱ𝐈𝐑𝐄𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐊𝐒

______𐬽𐬼ミ★

𝒲𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐘 𝒮𝐀𝐓
at the end of her bed, watching Bewitched through the screen of her T.V, the weight of the bed shifting beside her as Billy sat down, offering the bowl of popcorn. She smiled before taking a small handful.

"You know why I find this show so interesting?" Wendy looked back at the screen, it was Bewitched. In simple terms, it was a rom-com about a witch who falls in love with a mortal.

"Why?"

"Samantha reminds me of you," Billy stated, taking a handful of popcorn.

"How so?"

"Taking shortcuts with magic to do normal stuff." Wendy just rolled her eyes and tossed a piece of popcorn at him. "I think it's cool though."

"You do the same thing. I know you use the speed of mercury to clean your room in two seconds before I walk in the door."

Billy didn't look directly at her as she looked at him with a smirk. "I don't know what you're talking about."

"Mhm. Watch the show buddy."

Wendy felt a sense of Deja vu, a stinging pain in her palms as she dropped the popcorn, her smile turning into a frown. As soon as it hit the ground, Wendy turned, and she was in pitch black. Her head began to hurt, and she clutched it in her hands, falling onto her knees. She let out a pained groan, her breath becoming shaky. The pain just kept going.

______𐬽𐬼ミ★

Wendy woke up with a gasp, using her magic to heal the pain in her head. She didn't even know she could do that. It felt so instinctive. She could see Superboy in front of her, staring at the four protégés in pods. Wendy looked over at the others, realizing escaping alone was too risky.

"Quit staring," Kid said from next to her. "You're creeping me out."

"Uh, Kf, how about we not tick off the guy who can fry us with a look?" Robin reminded him.

Aqualad looked at Superboy before saying, "We only sought to help you."

"Yeah, we free you, and you turn on us," Kid cut in with a scoff. "How's that for grat-"

"Kid!" Wendy scolded, a stern look on her face.

"I believe our friend was not in full control of his actions," Aqualad added, still keeping a calm demeanor. Wendy looked at the clone, briefly looking into his mind. He was hesitant, unsure of what to say.

"Wh-what if I..." he began to trail off, "What if I wasn't?"

"He can talk?" Kid questioned, and Wendy looked at the boy with an annoyed look.