𝒜 ℬ𝐎𝐍𝐃 𝒯𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐑 𝒯𝐇𝐀𝐍 ℬ𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐃

ℒ𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝒟𝐀𝐑𝐊 𝒜𝐆𝐄 ———— 𝒱𝐎𝐋

ℒ𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝒟𝐀𝐑𝐊 𝒜𝐆𝐄 ———— 𝒱𝐎𝐋. 𝟏
𝐢𝐯. — 𝒜 ℬ𝐎𝐍𝐃 𝒯𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐑 𝒯𝐇𝐀𝐍 ℬ𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐃

______𐬽𐬼ミ★

𝒞𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐋 𝒞𝐈𝐓𝐘
𝒥𝐔𝐋𝐘 𝟏𝟖, 𝟏𝟏:𝟏𝟖 𝐂𝐃𝐓

𝒲𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝒦𝐍𝐎𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐃
on Wendy's bedroom door, shifting back and forth on his feet. His energy was certainly making him a bit hyper today. Especially since he was planning to go to the cave to meet up with the rest of the team to see if there was a mission ready for them yet. Though when he had talked Wendy about it last night, she seemed very skeptical.

"Doesn't Batman give us missions?" She had asked, and Wally could practically see her mocking tone.

When she didn't respond, he slowly opened the door, nothing but candlelight and the red aura from her powers lighting the room. Even the curtains were drawn closed. A hand held mirror hovered past his head as he saw Wendy sitting with her legs crossed. She was very clearly meditating, hovering in midair as she did so. Though this had become a normal part of her routine after Zatara had started teaching her how to control her powers.

When she was meditating, she was totally out of it. But every once in a while she would be able to feel his presence, so he decided to wait a few minutes before bothering her. As far as Wally knew, she had no perception of time, and had once been in here for six hours. Although when he had finally seen her at the dinner table she seemed very relaxed and much more open than she usually did.

Wally looked around her room, a few scented candles lit around her room, giving her room a bit of a fresh, grassy smell mixed with lavender. He walked over to her vanity, some of Wendy's necklaces floating around it. She had quite a bit of crystals around. Rose quartz, amethyst, lapis, citrine, and black tourmaline. Apparently those were the ones that helped the most. Even if Wally wasn't much of a believer, she definitely was, so he just let use whatever helped her control her powers. He still remembered the look of fear on her face when she was at her worst, and a smile grew on his face at how relaxed she looked now.

He moved over to her calendar, seeing the lines through the rest of June except for today before he flipped it up a couple pages. There were some usual holidays and birthdays but something caught his eye. August first through the second. Something called Lughnasadh. He specifically remembered Wendy had told him it was some sort of holiday for the beginning of the Harvest season — though he had no idea what that actually meant, he just prayed she meant food and crops. And that it apparently took place in the middle of the summer solstice and the autumn equinox — he knew what that was, at the very least.

The only other holiday he remembered was Yule — definitely because of when he used to be obsessed with How to Train Your Dragon — which last year she gave gifts to him and their parents for a couple days of December just before Christmas.