ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡. 𝟛 - 𝕆𝕦𝕥 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕘𝕖

February 2007, Seattle
POV Camilla Tanner

Just seeing these two made me sick, knowing what they did to Riley and Bree. How could they kill them? I knew they didn't kill Bree, but they could have protected or risked their life for her or anything! But no, they let the Volturi kill her.

I remember, when I was human. It's the time I met Riley. Bree and I went to get an ice cream at the ice cream shop near our house.

FLASHBACK 2004

Bree looked at me with a hungry look. I knew she loved ice cream more than anything, that was why I took her to the ice cream shop Creamy, the nearest from our house. They had her favorite flavor, pineapple-mango. I loved to see her eyes lit up in excitement everytime I talked about ice cream.

It was actually very cold in there because of the ice cream. My little sister smiled to me. She had the brightest smile I have ever seen.

"Camilla, Camilla, look at all the flavors they got! I can't pick!"

We both knew that she would take pineapple-mango. I smiled to her.

A brown-haired guy of my age, maybe a little older, was looking at us. It was an employee of the shop, and I could admit he was cute. I didn't even notice it was our turn, too busy checking the guy out.

"Bree, what do you want?" asked my sister.

"I don't know..."

"While the little lady decides, I wanted to tell you you're very pretty! Hum, why did I say that?" the guys said. He surprised me. He had a sweet and cute voice.

The guy made me laugh. He seemed so nervous and shy!

"Thank you! I think you're a nice guy."

"You're welcome!"

"Bree, have you decided? There's people waiting!"

"I'll choose...pineapple-mango!"

I looked into my purse to find my wallet, but I couldn't find it.

"Crap, I forgot my wallet at home. Sorry, Bree, we'll come back later, after picking it up, okay?"

"No need to worry. It's on me." the guy said, winking at me.

"Oh! Thank you so much! Why would you do that?"

"I think you have a beautiful smile." he said. "And why wouldn't I help a beautiful girl paying an ice cream to her little sister?"

I felt myself blushing. He was blushing too.

"So, a little pineapple-mango ice cream?" questioned me the guy.

"Hum, yeah."

I couldn't believe what the guy did. It was so kind from him!

"Thank you!!!" exclaimed Bree while receiving her ice cream. "Camilla, come on! We need to get a seat outside!"

"You can go." I told my little sister. "I'll come in a minute."

After Bree left, I said to the guy :

"I'm Camilla. By the way, thank you again for the free ice cream."

"I'm Riley. My break is in five minutes. Maybe I can come sit with you?"