ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡. 𝟝 - 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕙𝕦𝕟𝕥 𝕥𝕣𝕚𝕡

February 2007, in the plane for Alaska
POV Renesmee

I didn't understand why we suddenly got in a plane. I heard mom talking to dad about a danger coming, but I knew they said the less details so I couldn't know. It was annoying. They always kept secrets from me because they think I am too innocent. Pff!

I tried to ask mom as we were in the plane and we got nothing to do.

"Mom? Can you please explain to me why we're suddenly going to Alaska? I know it's not just for seeing Tanya, Kate, Carmen and Eleazar."

She seemed surprised.

"I told you, honey. We're going on a hunt trip."

I was sure there was something behind that. She looked too nervous for a hunt trip. I'll ask Rosalie, she'll give me more answers.

I got up to go to Rosalie's seat. My mom let me go after asking me what was I doing.

When I was only a few meters away from my aunt's seat, a lady told me that I couldn't leave my seat. Rosalie looked at her with such a look that the lady didn't say anything and returned to check out the other passengers.

"Auntie Rose? Can you please tell me where are we going? Please don't tell me that we are going to see our Denali cousins or for a hunt trip, I know there is more than that."

Habitually, she gave me answers. She was the only one to do it.

"Well, sweetie, we are again in danger. When you weren't born, the family had a fight with some bad people. You dad killed the leader of that battle. There was too a little girl who was part of the bad people. We wanted to give her a chance to be a part of our family, but the Volturi arrived and killed her because they don't give second chances. Now, there is a girl, the girlfriend of the leader and the sister of the little girl. She is coming for revenge against us because she assumes that it's our fault if she lost everything. She's making an army for that. Don't worry, they won't touch you. We did this trip to relax our minds a little bit before the war that is coming."

I had no words. How did my parents never told me about all of this?

"Thank you Auntie! You're the only one who tells me the truth all the time."

I hugged her before returning beside my mom. This time, the lady stayed silent.

February 2007, Denali
POV Bella Cullen

Once we were off the plane, walking in the airport, I asked Rosalie for a little talk before going to Tanya's house.

"Why did you tell Renesmee about all of this? It'll just scare her!"

Rosalie and I were never really close, except for the month my pregnancy lasted. She was jealous of me being a human. She said she didn't hate me but I'm not that stupid. I remember the look she gave me in the cafeteria. That was the first time she looked at me. She locked our eyes together and I couldn't look away. I was shocked the time she said that she was jealous of me. Why would a girl like her, obviously the prettiest in the world, would be jealous of me, the little human whose look is nothing but... simple?

"She has the right of knowing what goes in our lives, especially when hers is in danger!"

She, of course, defended Renesmee. She loved my daughter so much that it was a little overrated. She bought her what she wanted, she took her where she wanted, she told her what she wanted to know. She always wanted to be a mother since she was human, and it became worse since she's a vampire.

As I was going to talk back to her, Edward took my arm and took me further from Rosalie.

"Alice just had a vision." he told me. "Camilla is coming to Alaska. We don't know where, but she will surely come to Denali because the airport is here."

The windows became more frequent as we walked through the airport. I lowered my head, hoping my hair would hide my face enough for it not to shine. Edward did the same.

I knew there was no way we could hide from Camilla. The vampire scent was very different from a human's. She would smell us all the way to Tanya's house. She will.

I never came to Tanya's house. They came to see us at our wedding, the time we met for the first time, and they came to see us about two months ago.

Tanya, Kate, Carmen and Eleazar's house was very pretty. Not as pretty as the Cullen family house, but pretty enough to say that the people who lived there had money. It's a brown modern house, not exactly my style, but cool. I was more into old houses. The ones who traveled through times, had people and people in it but still felt like home.

The interior was as beautiful as the exterior, if it wasn't more. We knew it was designed by talented people. Every object was where it was meant to be. Carmen seemed to see my fascinated look, because she said :

"The house may look modern for you, but you should know that it's three century old. We designed it all by ourselves."

She smiled to me. I appreciated it, but I rather be lost in my thoughts, today. We all had to be ready for March 20th. I started thinking of how to protect Renesmee when I remembered that Rosalie was already taking care of it. Protecting Charlie? He had absolutely no rights to be in danger. Billy will probably invite him fishing. He will be in security in La Push.

Thinking of La Push... We will need to ask Jacob and the wolves to fight with us. It was not easy to ask them to sacrifice themselves. They were so young and innocent! But I knew Jacob would insist into helping us. When he imprinted on Renesmee, he changed a lot. He became more distant with me. He wanted to protect Renesmee at all costs. He was even ready to sacrifice his friends, his brothers, to protect my daughter!

After an hour of talking with our cousins, we left the house for hunting because, well, this was the main goal of the trip.

We entered in the woods, running. We stop after a mile. A now too familiar vampire scent was all over there. Over the trees, the leaves, even on the ground. As if the person was there five minutes ago, or even at the moment.

"Alice?"

After Carlisle said that, I looked at her. She looked panicked, and so was Edward.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

𝐇𝐢 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬!

𝐃𝐢𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫? 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐨𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐧!

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬... 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰𝐬, 𝐬𝐨 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫!! 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡!!!

-𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐞 𝐱𝐱𝐱