ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡. 𝟜 - 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕟𝕖𝕨𝕤

February 2007, Forks
POV Edward Cullen

We were all in the living room, thinking about what we should do about all of this.

We should just go for it, fight her. I'm sure we'll win! Even only Jasper and me, we would win, I'm sure! thought Emmett. It didn't surprise me that he doesn't even think about the consequences.

Jasper was thinking a more intelligent way, but he got the same conclusion as Emmett : If what Edward told us is true and she has such a dangerous power, she will be alone. She won't create an army. If we are all against her alone, we have many possibilities to win, like we did with the newborns. We just need to ask help from the wolf pack. They will say yes for sure, they love fighting. We will win, I'm certain.

Alice was more uncertain : The chances are 50% vs 50%. We win or we lose. I don't know well this Camilla, so I can't see all of her decisions, but I can see the most important ones in my future and Jasper's. She decided the battle to be March 20th, in a month.

I hope they get Renesmee out of this. She did nothing, she wasn't even born! I will do all to protect her. She doesn't deserve this. Maybe we do, but not her. Rosalie's main goal was keeping Renesmee out of the war that is coming. When she came back and we explained all to her, she didn't even seemed worried until we mentioned a war. She worried mainly about Renesmee, the one she protected, she says, when Nessie was in Bella's stomach.

Esme, unlike Rosalie, worried about all the family. They are just kids! I can't believe we only got one month between two battles. First, the Volturi, then this girl who absolutely wants revenge because they killed her sister and her boyfriend wanted to kill Bella! Poor Bella. She didn't even have time to profite of her first year as vampire.

It's clear that the girl was very attached to Riley and Bree. Their death broke her and now, she is out for killing all those responsible of their deaths. She can't be alone in this. She would be more intelligent. Maybe Camilla had the same idea as Victoria and she created a newborn army. Let's open the TV to check Seattle's news. Carlisle almost repeated all I said. He wants to find strategies, reasons and solutions. He is absolutely the most intelligent in this family. He opened the TV at the news channel.

Seattle, February 21st. It looks like the serial killer or street gang killing way too many innocent people last summer is back. Yesterday, there was five murders leaving no proof. We didn't found who the victims were. Today, there was two murders, without more evidence. Seattle's population starts to be worried; is that something big starting? How are we dealing with it? Caroline Snow, USA News.

Carlisle suddenly closed the TV. His worries were true : A newborn army was forming against us. One more time.

I took Bella's hand. With Rosalie around, I was sure that Renesmee won't be touched, but I couldn't be sure of the same thing with Bella. I promised myself to protect her when she was human, I'll do it until the end. We had no chances against the Volturi, but we won. Before, we had a fight against newborns and we won. I tried to convince myself that we would be fine. We just needed to ask the wolves. This time, I would be there with everyone, and Bella too, even if I was in total disagreement with this idea.

“I think we will need to call the wolf pack.” said simply Jasper, as everyone guessed what was happening.

We all agreed.

“The date is March 20th.” announced Alice. “Camilla has a dramatic side, and there will be a blood moon, that night. She will find a way to say it to us, or she will keep the element of surprise, even if it won't work.”

“You don't know where will it be?” asked her Jasper.

“No. She just decided the date. I don't see her clearly because I don't know her. If only I could meet her, I would know what to search for... I only see her decisions in my future and yours, Jazz.”

“Let's go to the hunt trip!” decided Emmett. “We have nothing else to do.”

“You mean your hunt trip in Alaska? I think the situation is a little bit too important for leaving so far.” Bella spoke for the first time in the conversation.

“Why not? The battle is in a month! We have time.” continued Emmett.

I JUST WANT TO HUNT THE ANIMALS WE USED TO!!! he screamed in his head.

Rosalie decided to take his side. I need to change idead of all the things that will happen to us in short time from my mind.

“I agree with him. We don't have time, better profite.” she said.

“I guess we're going!” decided Carlisle. “Pack your suitcases, we're leaving this afternoon!”

It was noon. Carlisle reserved a flight for 3PM. While we packed our suitcases in our house, I asked Bella :

“My love, are you sure you wanna go to this trip? We don't have to go, if you don't want to.”

I hated to see her sad. Yet, it didn't torture me more than the images I saw in Alice's mind of Bella's depression in September, almost a year and a half ago. In all those six months, the darkest of my existence, I had this image in mind. I knew she didn't want to think of it when I was around, but she couldn't help it.

“No, no, it's fine.”

After a moment, I asked the question I always asked her when she was human.

“What are you thinking?”

“I'm thinking : Why can't we have a break? First, there was James, after Laurent, after Victoria coming with her newborn army and two months ago, it was the Volturi!”

“But they didn't win. They didn't kill us. We're strong, Bella, you're strong. I know this is a lot of stress for you, love. You are the strongest person I have ever known. Way stronger than Emmett!”

She smiled a little bit, then I hugged her. I admit to miss her heat and her scent, but, as vampire, she didn't get almost killed at every day. I stopped hugging her to kiss her.

I let go of her only when Esme called us to tell us it's time to go.

“I love you, Bella.”

“I love you, Edward.”

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨!

𝐃𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫? 𝐈𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐬! 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭? 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐨𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐧! 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐧𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐲𝐞𝐭... 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭!

𝐀𝐥𝐬𝐨, 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞! 𝐈𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩𝐬 𝐦𝐞 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩𝐬 𝐦𝐞 𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰𝐬! 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠!

-𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐞 𝐱𝐱𝐱

☆𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞!☆