ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡. 𝟟 - 𝔹𝕒𝕔𝕜 𝕥𝕠 𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕜𝕤

February 2007, Denali
POV Rosalie Hale

After her speech, Camilla smiled arrogantly again before running in the opposite side of the one that we came from. No one of our family said a word. We were all thinking about what are we were going to do.

One more time, we were going to die. My death didn't matter much to me. I was only thinking about Renesmee. She was just a child and she had to deal with all of our family drama. All of Bella's drama, I'd say. I hope we would find a way of saving her from death. We did it with the Volturi, didn't we? We had a plan, and it would have worked. She only have to escape with Jacob or anyone before their arrival. This way, she would have a future. She would be able to live without her mother causing all this trouble. I didn't want to blame Bella for all of this, but this was clearly her fault. It was her fault if Victoria came for revenge with her newborn army, a year ago. If it didn't happen, we wouldn't have killed Bree and Riley. I could say that Bella needed to resolve the problem because it was her fault, but that was not family-like. We help each other, in a family, and Carlisle would really decline my proposition to let Bella with her trouble. It would probably start a fight in the family because of Edward and everyone who was like "He found his true love, we need to protect them". A little bit like when we were fighting to know if we killed Bella or not, two years ago. She was a big problem, so Jasper and I suggested to kill her in her sleep or something like that. Edward didn't like the idea, so he fought against us to protect his human. Pathetic.

I can admit that I was jealous of Bella, back in the days she was human. I said it to her, too. I was jealous of the fact that she was still human and that she got the choice of choosing to be a vampire or not, and that she chose the worst choice! Who would want to be a vampire? Bella! I was jealous of that.

For now, my priority was protecting Renesmee from Camilla and her dangerous power. I can't imagine Camilla being in the body of Renesmee. Poor child! I'll protect her with my life.

Carlisle proposed that we come back to Tanya's house. We agreed.

On the way to her house, we decided that we didn't need to tell anyone about this. Carlisle didn't want to put his friends in danger again.

Back at Tanya, Kate, Carmen and Eleazar's house, Renesmee was sleeping on the couch with her long hair tied in a bun. Carmen smiled to me. She took great care of Nessie while we were gone. I smiled back to her.

February 2007, Forks
POV Edward Cullen

We got back to Forks in the first plane. Camilla's visit confirmed Alice's vision. She was coming with her army to kill us all. It became clearer and clearer. Even if I knew it from the beginning, it seemed unreal.

Bella and I were going to La Push to warn the wolves about Camilla and her army. Bella wanted to tell them, and I accompanied her. She said that Jacob would be so perturbed that only her will be able to calm him down. I didn't doubt that. They were best friends before Renesmee was born. They still were, but Jacob was much distant, now obsessed by Renesmee. He was gone to Hawaii to see his sister Rebecca, that's why he wasn't always around us, or around Renesmee. He came back this morning, while we were still in Denali.

Bella and I passed the place where, months ago, would be the limit of the Quileute territory. We couldn't go in there, or the truce would be broken and war would have been declared. Now, because of Bella's transformation, the truce was broken anyway but because of Jacob's impregnation, we were all in peace with each other.

I could finally hear the wolves' thoughts. Almost all were thinking about the one they loved. Those who were single were thinking about Leah's absence. Jacob was thinking about Renesmee, and how pretty she was. He was thinking of when he should come visit us. He thought about tonight when he smelled our scent as we were getting off the car. He was surprised because he thought that we were still in Denali, but still rushed to the door. He opened it, then was very deceived of Renesmee's absence.

They come see me, but can't even bring Renesmee? Stupid vampires.

I wanted to react to that last thought, but I retrained myself.

"Why isn't Nessie with you?" he asked before beginning to panick. "Did something happen to her? Argh, I should have never gone to see Rebecca!"

"Relax, Jake." said Bella. "Nothing happened to Renesmee. Can we come in?"

He agreed, letting us enter in his little house.

"What happened?" he asked without wasting time.

"You might want to sit down, Jacob." I said.

"I knew it! Something happened to Nessie! Stop lying and tell me!"

"Jacob, sit down."

He obeyed to Bella's order, almost jumping on the nearest chair.

As soon as they'll tell me, I'll run out of this house and run as fast as I can to Forks! I can't believe she lied to me like that! And why do they remain silent? I want to know who I need to kill!

"As I said, Jacob, nothing happened to Renesmee. Well, it happened to all of our family."

Stop taking breaks like that when you speak!

"The universe might think that the Volturi a month ago weren't enough trouble for us." I said, tired of hearing his impatient thoughts. "Without entering into details, a danger is again menacing us. It's a girl, with a very special power, that wants to kill us to take revenge because we killed her boyfriend and little sister."

"What is her so special power?" he asked.

"She can take the body of anyone, except Bella, of course. She can do anything with your body, letting you float for what can be a second or a year." I answered.

"Just this? Easy! I'll tell the guys and we'll be ready to fight this..."

"Jake." Bella stopped him. "You don't seem to understand how dangerous this power is."

"It is not that dangerous! We can know who's body she takes, don't we? Edward can know it! And isn't she able to take just one body at a time? Easy!"

He was not wrong.

"Can we please guys return to Forks? I want to see Nessie!"

"Hum, yeah." said Bella. "We just wanted to tell the rest of the pack that..."

"I'll do it!" exclaimed Jacob. "Wait in the car, I'll be there in five minutes!"

We got out of the house when Jacob took off his shoes and shirt. Then, he transformed. Two seconds later, he was gone in the woods.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Hiii!!

I posted this chapter two days in advance because I want to post more chapters!

I'm so happy!! This story gets more views and votes and I FINISHED THE STORY!!! All of the chapters are in my drafts, so I don't need to worry about them anymore! I'll just have to correct them but, after that, it's all done! I even started writing bonus chapters

What do you think about this chapter? Kind of a boring one, but we know that Camilla is coming soon! The next chapter won't be from her POV but from Jacob's. I want your opinion on this chapter and predictions about the next chapters! What do you think will happen in this story?

Have a great day/evening and see you Tuesday in the new chapter!

-Milie xxx