Chapter 32

IM REALLY SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED IN FOREVER IVE BEEN REALLY BUSY AND BY NOT BUSY I MEAN NOT DOING ANYTHING AT ALL AND I FORGOT... sorry love yall<3

Chloe's POV

"Aaron this is the sweetest thing anyone has ever done for me, thank you so much!"

"Anything for you babe." he said and winked

We had one of the guys drivers drive us back to the hotel.

************

we had gotten back at 7:30 and decided to watch some movies

"and of course we'll be watching a girly movie" Aaron said as I pulled out 'The Notebook' and giggled.

"well duh Aaron what else would we watch a boring guy movie with guns and killing-"

"and chicks."

"exactly my point... wait a minute, are you cheating on me with some gorgeous actor!" I joked and pretended to pout.

"of course not you're all that I will ever need." he wrapped his arms around me from behind and kissed my cheek

"good because I don't know what I would do without you." I turned around and placed my forehead on his. We leaned in and-

*knock*knock*knock*

of course we get interrupted right before the kiss...

"WHO IS IT,"

No one answered so I looked through the eye glass hole thing.
No one was at the door. I was so mad I was about to get a really good kiss too!

I came back and sat on the bed with Aaron.
"Why don't we YouNow instead of watching some boring movie?"

"Sure why not!" I eagerly replied

I turned on the computer and loged into his YouNow.
We tweeted about it to let all the fans know and to ask us questions on Twitter so we could answer them. I really love all the fans, most of them are so nice and even like meeting me when I come to the events.

****************

"We were on YouNow for 4 hours!" Aaron said after shutting the computer off.

"Wow it felt like 30 minuets, but I'm super tired I'm gonna get ready for bed babe,"

I took off all my makeup which wasn't much, washed my face and brushed my teeth. I changed into my pajamas and slipped into bed.

Slowly before drifting off into a deep slumber Aaron hopped into bed with me and whispered,

"This is what I meant to do eariler,"
He crashed his lips into mine. I had just enough energy for that passionate kiss then drifted off to sleep by being spooned my Aaron.