Chapter 30

*Matts POV*
It's been a while since I've talked to olivia about what happened at the hospital and to be honest I don't really want to. I want to see her and get back together and pretend like nothing happened but that has about a .1% chance of happening.
I texted olivia hoping she had not blocked me.
Matt: Hey we have some stuff we need to
clear up wanna meet at Willys at 1:00pm and chat?
Olivia: yea sure I have a lot to tell you, I'm sorry.

Matt: yeah we'll talk about that later...
Olivia: see ya latr
Well that was awkward... I guess I kinda made it awkward but still.
•••••••••
It was 1 and i was on my way to Willys. When I arrived I saw Olivia at a table waving her hands.
I'm not sure if she thought this was a date but it sure seems like it!
*Olivia's POV*
I saw Matt walk in felt a giant wave of excitement flow through me, almost a fangirl feeling which is so weird this never ever happens anymore.
"Hey," Matt said blankly as he sat down.
I immediately lost all excitement and emotion.
"Hey," I said blankly back trying not to show any feel for him
"So I've been meaning to talk to you for a while about what went on with, well... you know, you and Carter?"
"Yeah well Matt I'm really sorry I didn't mean to hurt you and I didn't know if you actually liked me or if you're just using me for you know what... I gained a small crush on Carter but I will never feel the same way I ever felt and still feel about you, whenever I'm with you I feel whole and I don't feel alone I have for most of it you're one of the major people in my life that has help me change and I couldn't stand to lose you, I honestly like and maybe even love you so much that I wanted you to to see that I'm here and I do care about you and everything that has to do with you, your family, your fans, your struggles, every time something goes wrong I want to be there by your side helping you through that and you to know I truly do love you and need you to be complete, but being the stupid person that I am, I thought maybe if I just did that with Carter it would get your attention but i obviously got in the wrong way..."
I really meant everything I said truly and deeply I love Matt with all my heart and it's not in a fangirl way I said all these things truthfully but I don't think he believes me. He doesn't even understand how much I love him he probably just thinks I'm another fan trying to get with him but I'm really not, I love him with all my heart and I want to be with him. The times that we were together were always the best and I can never thank him enough for how much of his life he has dedicated to me and how much time he spends with me and does everything to make me happy he's my world and my everything I love him so much.
"Well Liv well that's a lot to take in, you broke my heart after I loved you so much, and I honestly did too I thought we were perfect for each other even though we had just met I know you're 'just a fan' as they say but you were more than that to me, you're my everything and I love you so much but you broke my heart I didn't know how to ever forgive you. You did it with Carter and he was one of my best friends and didn't confess his mistake. you my have never confessed either if it wasn't for the accident! But when you do that stuff to me it makes me lose my trust with you and that's not a good thing to have in a healthy relationship I honestly still want to be with you but I don't know if I can give you another chance. I always believed in second chances but I feel like you've already used both of them. Just that one little thing that wasn't so little completely ruined me. I've been so upset for so many days and it's just hurting me so bad I don't know what to do anymore I feel like dying inside. Sometimes the hate gets to me and it's been getting worse. I have to think this over night, maybe we can meet up tomorrow?"
"Yes of course" I said trying to sound a bit more cheerful than before.
Today Matt and I talked about a lot of stuff that we don't usually talk about, I think it was really good for our relationship, if they're even still is one! I really hope that he forgives me and gives me another chance, but if he doesn't I understand what he's going through this happened was with my previous boyfriend. Right now I don't know what to do, even if he does take me back as his girlfriend I'm not sure how are going to be able to see each other with him on tour. This is so crazy and I have no idea what to do.
A/N deep chapter! thoughts?
I hate this new app update