Chapter 21

*Chloe's POV*

Aaron practically dragged me in to Olivia's room.

What was that beeping noise.

"CHLOE SHES NOT DEAD! SHE HAD THAT 1 IN 1,000,000 CHANCE TO COME BACK TO LIFE OR WHATEVER AN SHE DID." He said crying tears of joy as I joined him

This was amazing, but I wasn't smiling.

I hid my emotions with a fake smile.

I kept thinking I myself.

'Why wasn't I happy?'

I should be right.

My best friend just came back to life after flatlining for 20 minutes. But I'm still upset

But I wasn't. Was mad.

Maybe it was what she did to Matt, he's like a brother to me. Or cousin that you have a crush on but cant even have any type of relationship with since it's illegal. Or because your best friend is dating him...

Anyway I just slapped a fake smile on my face for now until I figure out my issues, whatever they are.

*2 hours later*

The doctors finished their last surgery on Olivia a few hours ago and she still hasn't woken up.

I'm getting worried, what if they just had a lucky chance and she doesn't wake up from her coma.

I went up to the nurse who had previously told us that Liv had died.

"Excuse am I able to visit Olivia Taylor yet?" I said in the nicest voice I could, all of a sudden I heard voices getting closer yelling my name.

It was Carter, Tay, Dillion, Shawn happened to be with the boys since he was on tour, Dustin to support Aaron I was guessing, and Daniel.

Daniel and I had gotten really close in this past week and I feel like he is the kind of person that is like your brother who will actually listen to whatever you have to say, even if it's not important.

"You and 3 guest only can go back." The nurse replayed rudely and rolled her eyes,

God what the fuck is her problem my friend is basically dying!?

I decided to take

Tay, Dustin, and Daniel. I didn't think it would be good for Olivia to wake up to carter in her face, if she even does.

We started running back to Liv's room.

Life felt unreal,

like I wasn't in my body.

Life felt like a slow motion movie.

Tay slammed the door open.

We all ran over to her and crowed around the bed.

A/N:

HEY GUYS SO SORRY I HAVNT UPDATED IN LIKE 25 YEARS BUT ITS COMING.

CANT WAIT TILL 500 READS

GET ME TO .5k

THANKS MY MANGOS

(that's stupid but idk what to call YALL)

CHLO