Chapter 28

*Chloe's POV*

I have been at this hotel all day and I can't wait for Aaron to get home

I heard my phone buzz and ran over to check who it was, thankfully it was Aaron.

A: hey wanna go on a double date with carter and his girlfriend Ashley, she is really nice and you would love her!

C: sure are you almost home.

Right as my text sent Aaron came sliding through the door and ran into my arms.

"Chloe I've missed you so much lately and I feel like I don't tell you how much I appreciate all you give to me and I just wanted to thank you for that!"

I was now holding Aaron like a baby.

"I love you too but can I set you down now I'm about to fall over!" I said while laughing

"Course babe, what do you want to do today?"

"It's already 6 what is there to do."

"Who ever said our day had to end?" he grabbed my hand and we ran out the door.

"Where are we going!" I yelled, but he couldn't here me. The fans were still outside as usual, but we managed to get through them.

We were running down the sidewalk to wherever Aaron was taking me but the fans were chasing us, somehow we had to escape.

Aaron turned into some store and asked for the back door.

"Walk straight till you see the red glowing exit sign."

"Thank yo-"

And we ran.

We were about 100% sure that there were no more fans following us, so we started walking.

Our hands slowly intertwined as we laughed between breaths.

"Your amazing you know that right?" Aaron said sweetly.

I giggled and kissed his cheek

"Where are you taking me?"

A/N: YALL 1k OMFG I STOPED WRITING BECAUSE I THOUGHT THIS SUCKED

BUT THANKS IM UPDATING LIKE CRAZY TODAY!!