Chapter 26

I turned around and saw about 200 fans running towards Carter and I.

Some even jumped in the pool.

"RUNNN!" Carter managed to yell over all the screaming fans.

So we did, we hopped out the pool and ran as far and as fast as we could away from 13 year old screaming fans.

Did I mention we were still in our bathing suites? Well we were.

When Carter and I finally reached the hotel room we ran in and flopped on the bed.

"That was crazy!" I said between breathes

"It's actually pretty normal for me."

"Funny to think if you didn't spot me in the crowd that would still be me, huh"

He laughed at my comment and pulled out his phone, I peaked over and noticed girls had snapped some pictures of Carter pulling me by the hand with the caption

'Carter's keeping something from us #telluscarter'

What the heck I remembered being crazy but not this crazy.

I pulled out my phone and saw that #telluscarter was trending.

"Carter do you see this?"

"Yea whatever they don't need to know know."

"Know what?"

"Oh j-just noth-nothing just, nope, nothing at all. I'm hungry, want some food? yea lets go get some food."

Whatever Carter was hiding from me I was going to find out, and fast.

"Well we can worry about whatever your talking about later, how about we just do some cuddling today I don't really want to go through what we just did like 100 more times."

"Ok sounds good I wasn't really hungry anyway."

So for the rest of the day Carter and I just laid on the bed and snuggled up underneath the covers watching movies until we were interrupted by a familiar voice.

*KNOCK, KNOCK, KNOCK*

Somebody was at the door.

(A/N:

GUYS I KNOW IM REALLY BAD AT UPDATING LATELY BUT I JUST FEEL LIKE NOBODY READS ANYWAY SO LET ME KNOW IF I SHOULD KEEP WRING OR JUST DELET I WANT TO KNOW

Almost at .7k thx again I guess

CHLO)