Chapter 7

RECAP⤵️

AARON JUST ASKED CHLOE TO GO ON HIS TWITTER TO SEE SOMETHING HE POSTED, SHE ALREADY SAW IT AND GOT LOTS OF HATE.

"Hey have you seen my twitter?"

"No let me see" I just lied to Aaron Carpenters face... oh god.

I went on twitter and acted like I didn't know what was going on.

"Well go on it!,"

"Uh... ok"

I went on his twitter and clicked on his last tweet.

"Do you like it?" He seemed worried but excited, like a little kid who just ate cake.

"Yes thank you so much this means a lot!"

I was thankful too it was super sweet of him I just wish that meant no hate.

"When did you take this, and how did you get my twitter?" I asked trying not to sound upset,

not that I was I just didn't want to leave the wrong impression.

"After you texted Olivia you left your phone unlocked. While we were taking, Carter saw us laughing and took a picture of us, then sent it to me. Are you mad?"

"No not at all, I'm happy you like hanging out with me!"

Why wasn't I happy though, any girl would die trade places with me!

After that me, Aaron, and the rest of the guys just sat around and messed around on our phones for about 4 hours or so.

Later we just went to our own room since half of the guys already fell asleep.

*HEY GUYS HOPE YOU LIKE MY BOOK. THE FIRST CHAPTER IS BAD BUT WHATEVER I CARE. YES I KNOW THAT IT SAYS I CARE^ LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT TO BE IN MY FANFICTION. THANKS FOR THE READS I GET LIKE 10 NEW READERS EVERYDAY, JUST WANTE TO SAY THANKS.

QOTD: who is your idol?