Hospital

-Travis' pov-

TW: mentions of abuse, self harm, rape and murder.

Beep, beep, beep.

That's all I hear as I wake up.
Am I dead? I squint as I try to figure out where I am.

A hospital..?

Oh for fucks sake.

A stampede of emotions and realisation weigh down on me as I spring up in the bed and take in the white interior. A stingy and painful feeling immediately rushed to my chest and I let out a squeal of pain.

A few seconds later a nurse walks in and her eyes widen, "your awake!" She exclaims and then runs out of the room, looking around as if she's trying to search for something.

All of a sudden a familiar face walks in and leaps on top of me, "s-sallyface..?" What the fuck is he doin- oh...yeah. I remember.
"Jesus fucking Christ Trav! You scared the living shit out of me. Here drink this water!"

He was worried about me..?

I drink the water and I immediately feel relief in the back of my my throat.

"What the f-fuck even h-happened?" I croak out.
The blue boys grip on me gets even tighter as I try to piece everything together.

"You were knocked out cold for fucking 2days. Man, even Larry started to get a tad bit worried." He chuckles as I do to.

I then look down and see that I'm covered in bandages, I frown.
Sal clears his throat and begins to speak. "Your dads been found and..he's here, your also going to need to speak to the police."

"Well fuck." I look at Sal once more In admiration and feel tears swell up in my eyes.
"Sal..." I choke up.
"Yeah Trav- what's wrong!?" He looks at me in shock.

"I'm sorry For every thing. I've put you through hell out of fucking anger, I shouldn't have let it all out on you and thank you so much...I wouldn't even be alive if you haven't of came." The blue boy hangs on even tighter to me trying his hardest to avoid the bandaged wound.

"Travis.?"
"Y-yeah S-sal..?"
"I forgive you."
"W-what?"
"I forgive you."
I look down at him, my eyes wide.

"Are you sure!? Y-you don't need to forgive me right a-Away, you n-need time-"
I get interrupted as a pair of lips collide with mine, my eyes go even wider than before as I see that Sal is kissing me and that he has even taking off his mask.

He's beautiful. I close my eyes and savour the moment.

I kiss him back, the kiss is slow and gentle but loving.

A string of saliva connecting us even after we pull away, We look into each others eyes and smile.

"So I guess that means you like me back then..?"
He's chuckles and so do I.
For the first time in years, before my mothers death, I can breath.

"Yeah, I guess I do." Sal then jumps off of me and starts to buckle up his mask again.
Then even more familiar faces walk into the room.
Larry, the nurse from before, Lisa, Todd, Ashley, Maple, chug and Neil.

"Woah so we got the whole fam here I guess." I say and everyone chuckles.
"So..uh..how you keepin Travis.?" Larry asks awkwardly and scratches his head while looking at the floor, not daring to make eye contact.

"Well you know, doing alright besides from this," I giggle awkwardly.
I realise that I'm half naked, I still have my jorts on but no t-shirt, I also realise that my bare wrists are showing so I cross my arms so no one notice's.
Sal does though.
"You alright Trav..?" The blue boy asks.
"Huh..?" I hum, "yeah..erm, I'm ok." We all know that was a lie, but he doesn't push any further.

The nurse walks over to me and introduces herself, her name is Sheena. Sheena looks like a student nurse, like barely out of her 30s.
She checks my vitals and walks out of the room after she's finished but not after smiling, she's actually nicer than I thought she would be.

Lisa walks over to me and reaches out to me, I feel myself flinch backwards.
She hugs me.

"Travis..I am so sorry, baby I knew something was going on in that household of yours, I didn't realise it was this bad." I feel wetness form on my shoulder and I soon notice that she is crying.
I hug her back, tighter than before and it takes me all my might to fight the urges to break down, right there and then.

A little while later, after me Lisa stop hugging, everyone stands up and gets ready to leave.

"Wait.." I whisper; just loud enough for everyone to hear me. I look down at the white duvet.

Everybody turns around and I speak once more.
"I'm so fucking sorry how I've treated you all, so much shitty things have been going on in my life since my mom died and I know that's not an excuse, I still shouldn't have treated you guys that way. Please, don't forgive me straight away out of pity or something, please take your time or don't even forgive me at all." I feel tears swell up in my eyes as I look up at them.

I can feel their eyes burning into my skin and I latch onto the bed covers, hoping, waiting for an answer which seems like hours.

"It's ok Travis." I hear someone say, it's like a breeze of fresh air, It was Todd.
Todd was the one I probably tormented the most, he's always been so kind, it's just because of fact he's gay. Openly gay. I've always envied him in a way.

"R-really.?" Todd nods.
"I don't really forgive you fully yet but I can work my way up there and I probably speak for all of the people in the room." He chuckles as do I.

"Thanks Todd....to be honest...I kinda always envied you, if that makes sense?"
He looks at me dumbfounded and I laugh until I'm crying, not caring that my chest hurts, once I've stopped I bring up the courage once again to speak.
"Yeah, well I mean..you've always been open about everything and about the fact your gay." His eyes widen.

"YOU'RE GAY!?" He bays confused, I flinch but soon realise that he's asking as in like an actual question typa way.
"Yes....?" I raise an eyebrow.
"Fucks sake.." Ashley bellows. Which raises my confuzzled expression.
"Hah! Told you, pay up Ash!" Larry yells.

"You guys bet on me.?" The room goes silent and we burst out in laughter.
That's so real." I sputter out as I wipe a tear away from my cheek.

They all smile at me and actually get ready to leave.

Everyone says their goodbyes and I soon start to falls asleep.
Darkness takes over the room.
I rest peacefully.
With a smile on my face.

NEW CHAPTER ALERT!!!
Pls tell me if there are any errors at all in the comments for if I should change anything<3

Anyway! Hope you guys have a great rest of your day and take care.

Bye lovies♥️